4.Past coming back :

Oh shit.....jin cursed under his breath.

He knew he had to say something or else things would go out of his hand. If it happens then taehyung can't handle it. So he spoke warmly to taehyung.

" she is my friend's daughter tae.. Do you remember the one I told you about who lives with jhope in America? They are back and they are moving into a new house. The house is not ready for living yet so the both of them went there to clean it. They dropped her daughter here for some time cause if she goes there she will get sick of dust and other things in that house....."

Hearing Jin Taehyung made an 'O' shape with his mouth.

"ok hyung so we will stay for some time i want to talk to that little girl ...i really like her..who knows my jungi will get a new friend." Taehyung excitedly said.

" oh yeah that's good.... Tae why don't you watch some tv and chill here? I have to discuss some things with jimin ..you know- office stuff" jin said to taehyung praying that he will agree.

"yeah sure hyung go on" taehyung said and plopped on the couch to watch a movie.

Jin dragged Jimin out of the house to the backyard.

"Hyung he is back isn't he?"Jimin asked with anger.

"yes jimin he is back" hearing the older jimin widened his eyes.

"How? When?"Jimin was really confused.

"first of all jimin calm the fuck down ... He is not here for tae and he doesn't have anything to do with you and your family ... He came back because he wanted his .......oh ...wait.... their daughter to feel how it is to live within a family '' Jin said with a smirk earning a groan from jimin.

" Hyung, don't start talking shit. Past is past ..now tae is with me and we are living a happy life. You don't need to remind me of the past,"Jimin said through gritted teeth.

"Jimin, whatever you say, the past still matter's. What if they meet each other again?....what if he want tae back?... What if tae wants to go with him?...and above all, what about Yuri ....she needs her mom jimin. You can't stop tae from being with his daughter and yuri from being with her mommy. Jungi has tae but actually yuri is the one who deserves him...."jin said with a serious tone making jimin to growl at him.

"Enough hyung ....now tell me when did he come back and how.. Where did he go...'' Jimin asked with a curious voice . He wanted to know every detail about his return because he wanted to make sure that his tae was far away from him. Seeing Jimin all tense ,Jin sighed and began to talk.......

BORAHAE......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜