15. BACK TO THE PACK :

Taehyung was sitting at the farthest corner of a dark room. The room dosen't have any furniture nor any light source. The only light coming into the room is the light coming through the small hole in the side wall. Taehyung dosen't know how he came here, who brought him here. The only thing he remember's is that after getting out of his house he reached jin's house. He looked around the room to spot any exit, but he couldn't see anything. Every where was pitch black. He tried to stand up but his body betrayed him making him fall back. Suddenly he heared door clicking open and the next thing he knew a body was thrown to his side. He could say it was a boy. He tried to look at the boy's face. He slowly brought his hands up to touch the boy but his hands got through the boy's body. He then saw two veiny hand's pulling the boys hair and making him whimper in pain.
"you thought you can cheat on me and get away with it....." taehyung heared a booming voice say. He then saw a man wearing all black towering over the boy. The man's face was like a blurr but his body was clear. The man grabbed the boy's hair harshly and pulled it making the boy's face visible to the light. Taehyung got terrified by seeing the boy. It was himself. Taehyung could clearly see it was himself whom the man was hurting. Taehyung wanted to scream and go away from here. But he couldn't move a single muscle ,it was like something was holding him rooted to the floor. He tried to scream and at last he could. He screamed at the top of his lung's. He hoped someone would come and help him out of this room. He tried to look at the man's face but he saw everything fading,the dark room ,the man, he himself ....everything faded to thin air.

Taehyung shot opened his eyes. He was gasping for air. After a break his nightmares came back......

While taehyung was struggling to calm down himself, the door to his room burst open revealing a panicked jin and a concerned looking namjoon. Jin ran to taehyung and engulfed him in a tight hug. Taehyung flinched by the sudden contact but when jin whispered sweet nothing's to him while patting his back it made taehyung calm down. He slowly looked up at jin.
"what happened tae? Why were you screaming?" jin asked with worry.
"h-hyungie i s-saw a dream. In t-that dream i saw a m-man hurting me s-saying that i cheated on him" taehyung said hiccupping. Jin knew who was hurting taehyung in his dream. He knew why taehyung had this dream. He knew it is time,time for taehyung to know his past. The past which changed everything for taehyung. Jin and namjoon stayed with taehyung all night calming him down.

In the morning jin woke up and called someone for their opinion and the person on the other line gave positive answer. He knew he has to help taehyung to regain his lost memory so every problem will be solved. He clearly remember how taehyung came to his house yesterday.

Jin and namjoon where having dinner while chatting about random thing's. It was raining heavily making the outside look like a blur. While the couple where chatting they heared the door bell ring. Jin went and opened the room to reveal taehyung standing there. He was soaked in rain ,his clothes sticking to his body and luggage by his side. Jin knew what is the reason for taehyung being at his house this late. Without asking anything anything he took taehyungs luggage and dragged him inside. He made him change into warm clothes and made him sit on the couch.
" tae i know what happened...jimin called me when you went out from there." jin said carefuly. He saw taehyung's eyes tearing up.
"h-hyung j-jungi is n-not my s-son" he sobbed hard. Jin could see how broken taehyung was. He knew taehyung loved his son the most.
"tae it's ok... There are many thing's you need to know."
"w-what else is there for me to know hyung?" taehyung asked confused.
"tae you......you lost your memory 3 years ago." there jin said it. The secret he and everyone kept away from taehyung for 3 years.
"what....what are you saying? I lost my memory...but how"
"tae it is not me who has to make you remember everything....you have to remember by yourself. I can only help you." jin said with concern.
"hyung i want to go back to the pack" now taehyungs tears were dried out.
"yes tae if you are willing to remember your past we have to go to the pack" ......

Now the namjin couple and taehyung were waiting in the living room for jimin to arrive. They heared a car pulling at their drive way. Taehyung's heart started to beat fast. He didn't know how to face jimin or jungsoo his son after what happened last night. Taehyung saw jimin coming to the living room carrying a sleeping jungi in his arms. Taehyung looked at jungi's face and a tear slipped down his cheeks. He quickly wiped it away not wanting to show everyone how broken he was. He smiled at jimin who just stared at him with hurt eyes.

Jin described everything to jimin. How they are going back to the pack and how they are going to make taehyung remember his past. At first jimin tried his best to make taehyung drop the idea of going back to the packs. But he couldn't taehyung was determined to go back and know everything he once went through. They packed their luggages and left for the pack. Taehyung insisted jimin and jungi to come along and jimin couldn't deny. During the ride to their home, their pack, jimin was lost in his thought's. He was internally fraeking out. What if regaininng his memory taehyung goes back to jungkook. No jimin couldn't let that happen. He couldn't live without taehyung. He will try his best to stop taehyung from remembering anything and jungkook from getting together with taehyung again..........

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜