23.DECISIONS AND SHOPPING(past) :

It became normal for taehyung to now meet the jeons and spend time with them. He thought of it as a chance to know his future pack. Taehyung will get invited to the blood moon pack and he will stay there for a day or two. It was now usual for him and the same goes with jungkook too. Both mates had to spend time at their mates pack. Both there parents would say that they have to get used to there mates surroundings. And both taehyung and jungkook agreed with them without any problem. It was still a mystery for taehyung that how jungkook changed from a cocky badboy to a matured young man. Eventhough it has been a month or two that they were announced as mates,taehyung can still remember the time they both used to hate eachother. He remebers the time when jungkook cursed at taehyhng for him to have a sluty beta as him mate. Now thinking of it taehyung wants to laugh out loud. Here he and jungkook are now being officialy announced as mates. He want jungkook to take care of him and cherrish him.

Taehyung was currently getting ready to go shopping. His mother and jungkooks mother insisted to him and jungkook to go shopping and buy new things to decorate their soon to be home. Not wanting to hurt there mothers jungkook and taehyung agreed on there request. While taehyung was ready to go out of his room he saw jimin walking in. He smiled at jimin and the latter returned it with a tight liped one.
"Busy aren't we......" jimin said plopping himself on taehyungs bed. Taehyung smiled at him And sat besides him. Jimin lifted his head and rested it on taehyungs lap while the omega stroked his fingers through jimins locks. Taehyung chuckled when he heard jimin sigh.
"Why aren't you spending time with me baby" jimin asked with a pout clowning taehyung.
"Haaa jiminie you know how busy i am these days. Jungkooks parents want me to become comfortable with blood moon pack so they are inviting me there every day." Jimin just hummed hearing him. He tilted his head up and looked at taehyung in the eyes.
"Did you make a decision......do you accept jungkook as your mate" taehyung was startled by the question he dosen't know what to answer. Yes he made his mind and accepted jungkook but if he says it loud it will be like straight away regecting jimin and his proposal. Taehyung didn't want to be rude to his bestfriend so he just stared at jimin. Seeing the others hesitancy to answer jimin smiled and nodded his head.
"I know baby. You made up your mind and accepted jungkook that's why you are planning everything about yours and jungkooks future. I-i am happy that you didn't straight away reject me. I knew this will happen. You guys are fated to be together. I just tried my luck. It's ok i will not bother you again with this. We can go back and be the best friends we are.......ok baby..." jimin said with sincierity but taehyung could see the sadness in his eyes. He made jimin sit straight and hugged him burrying his face in the crook of his neck.
"I-i am sorry jiminie. One day you will find your mate and he/she will be so much better than me hmm"
"No baby,my mate will never be better than you. You are always perfect" jimin kissed taehyungs nape and hugged him tight. After some time both let go of eachother and the bestfriends were back.
"So is it a date...." jimin asked woth a teasing smile.
"Nooo....." taehyung hid his red cheecks behind his hands. The idea felt good for him. Him and jungkoom going for a date and spending some lovey dovey time together. He was snapped from his imaginations when his mother called him informing him that jungkoom has arrived. He stood up and bid jimin good bye and exited his room. He went down to the living room and saw his father talking to jungkook. He couldn't clearly see jungkook because his father was blocking the view. He stood there patiently witing for both of them to finish talking. After what felt like an eternity they stopped talking. His father went to his mother and now taehyung was able to see jungkook. Eventhough taehyung has been seeing jungkook from the age of 5 now things changed. Nowadays  taehyung will find himself staring at jungkook and drooling over his muscles. Taehyung always had a liking for muscles. He always loved to touch jimins bulky arms. And now taehyung was blessed with jeon jungkook who was the definition of muscles.
"Drooling aren't we" jungkook suddenly asked out of the blue making taehyung flinch. He glared at jungkook hia cheecks pink.
"I wasn't drooling on you" taehyung said trying to sound angry.
"Oh is it. I didn't say that you were drooling on me but it's good to know that you were." Jungkook said smirking. Taehyung just rolled his eyes at the trueblood because he knew that he can't win against a super cocky jungkook.
"Shall we go now" taehyung asked with a bored tone. Hearing him jungkook motioned his hands to the front just like a servant will do for a royal.
"Suits you peasant" taehyung said and ran away gigglin.
"Hey.......come here you little shit.." jungkook yelled and ran after him.

"I am taking my car" taehyung said stomping his foot on the ground like a kid.
"Stop being so stubborn. We can both ride in mine. We are going to the same place so why are you insisting to take different cars" jungkook asked annoyed.
"Because i don't want to ride with an asshole like you" taehyung said and he instantly regretted it because the next thing he knew jungkook was caging him between his arms his back pressed against jungkooks car.
"Don't annoy me baby...or else you will get punished" jungkook said with a smirk leaning close to taehyungs face. Taehyungs eyes went wide. He shook his head and quickly got inside the car. He saw jungkook getting in the drivers seat. This was going to be one hell of a day. Taehyung thought to himself and sighed.........

BORAHAE ........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜