31. MARK ME ALPHA(past) :

Taehyung and jungkook got to the living room to see the others chatting. They both looked at each other and smiled. Jungkook motioned taehyung to walk and the omega obeyed him. As they were about to go out they heard jimin's voice calling for tae which made jungkook gritt his teeth.
"Hey tae where are you going" taehyung looked at jungkook for his reaction and seeing trueblood gritting his teeth he gulped and spoke to jimin.
"Uhm...i am going for a run with mr.jeon" jimin scoffed at that.
"Really you are going with him. Are you sure he will not try to hurt you" jimin asked worried.
"No hyung....he will not hurt me......i believe him."jungkook smirked hearing taehyung and looked at jimin with a smug smile.
"I am going hyung. We will be back soon" taehyung said hoping jimin will not ask him other questions and will let him go with jungkook.
"Oh...ok then. Be safe tae.....and you asshole try to hurt him and you are dead" jimin glared at jungkook who just shrugged. Taehyung quickly smiled at jimin and pulled jungkook by his hand to the forest. Jimin was fuming with anger. Taehyung was going with jungkook. He felt hurt but he can't show that to the omega.Jimin felt really hurt by the omega and that  heart break lead him to do the most sinful thing he had ever done.
Jimin was mad at the omega. He was so restless. The trueblood stormed out of the pack house. He made his way to the nearest club to make his raging mind calm. As he was taking shots on after the other he smelled something delicious. His body led him towards the scent. He took the stairs and went to the vip longue were there was no crowd. Now he could smell the strong scent and he instantly knew it was an omega in his/her heat. Jimins wolf jm was howling and urging him to approach the omega. He took quick steps towards the room and opened the door. He was instantly met with the most intoxicating scent. He made his way further into the room and saw the most sinful sight. There in the middle of the bed sat an omega girl. Her hair let out and her naked body covered in the duvvet. Her eyes were glowing blue and jimin knew she was fully on her wolfs control. Jimins wolf was urging him to take the omega and the look in the girls eyes were not helping him. The girl was looking at him with a plea that said she wanted his help. Jimin made his way to the girl who moved to the edge of the bed were she could be more close to jimin. The trueblood stood before her.
"Hey..uhmm where is your mate?" That was the first question jimin could ask and he felt sad hearing the omegas reply.
"M-my mate.......h-he marked me but h-he  has a girlfriend"

"What.....then why did he mark you"

"B-because he and i were forced to mate by our families. He already told me that he had a girlfriend and i accepted that."

"Ok then why are you here?"

"I came here with my friends but then my heat kicked in. This is my first heat so i was not prepared."

"Ok then i will leave....." with that jimin turned around to leave but was stopped by the girls vulnerable voice.
"P-please help me" jimin turned around widening his eyes.
"Hey....i can't help you. I am not your mate."

"P-please alpha.....i can't take this anymore" and there jimins wolf lost it and took over the human. He climbed on top of the girl and stared at her with his red eyes. The girl looked at him deep in his eyes with her blue eyes. Jimin soon dipped down and started kissing her.....

And thats how park jimin did the sin that he will soon regret but will give him a happiness with him.

Taehyung was so hyped up when they both reached the entrance of the forest. He smiled at jungkook with his boxy smile and jungkook returned it with his bunny smile. Both shifted to their wolf forms. Taehyung into a white furred wolf with ocean blue eyes while jungkook shifted to a magestic black wolf with blood red eyes.