2.The pack's :

The blood moon pack and the crystal pack were now the weakest pack's to ever exist. The two pack's lost their powerful alpha and luna,so now everyone in the pack was dead inside. They loved their alpha and luna very much ,but a tragic incident shattered everything apart. Now both pack's are ruled by the old alpha's and luna's of each pack.

Both the pack members always cherished their new luna and alpha very much . They were the blessings of the moon goddess and the most powerful mates to ever exist. Thing's changed when both mates started to lose trust in each other. At last both mates separated and went away from the pack to the human world. All of the pack members are waiting for the reunion of their beloved alpha and luna and they are hoping to gain back the strength and glory of their pack's.

It was another sad morning in crystal pack. Every person was sad and they were doing their daily routines like robot's . No one had happiness once they had it in their face.

The pack house,where the alpha and luna stayed was the gloomiest place amongst all of the pack building's.

Chanyeol the alpha and Baekhyun the Luna were as usual crying about their lost son. Chanyeol was comforting his mate by hugging him close to his chest and rubbing soothing circles on his back.

" Baek baby don't cry...we will find our son. We will get him back to us ....don't cry we need to be strong for our prince..... Please baby don't cry...." chanyeol said with worry laced voice because this became his mates everyday routine . Baekhyun would always cry and beg for his son to the moon goddess , he would always cry and drift off to sleep. The once happy and cheerful baekhyun is now replaced with dull and moody one. The sight of his crying beloved one make's chanyeol's heart to break.

" How can i be happy chany ...we are the reason ..no i am the reason why my baby had to suffer all these....if i hadn't forced him to be with that monster then nothing would have happened. " Baekhyun said regret lacing his cracked voice.

" Baby don't say that we didn't know that bastard will hurt our baby ....we all were blinded by his fake kind facade while he was hiding the real monstrous one." chanyeol said through gritted teeth. If he had a chance to see the person who caused his son so much pain he will rip his head apart and stab him until his anger is gone. But now the most important thing is that after the tragic incident his son got missing. Nobody was able to find him or smell his scent. After a few days for their sons missing his best friend also disappeared from the pack. Everybody thinks that they all felt guilty to face the alpha and luna because they were the ones to introduce the two mates ,so they disappeared because of shame. But that wasn't the case and nobody knows the real reason.

Now everyone wants the old pack back, no one wants to live in a moody one.......They all hope that the moon goddess will help them and make their life happy again...

BORAHAE......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜