45.TORTURING LOVE(past) :

It was really hard to tame a trueblood in his rut and for taehyung being raped by a trueblood in rut was like going through hell. Jungkook raped him several times. At first taehyung tried protesting and jungkook just slapped him and forced him which made taehyung weak. After 2 rounds taehyung was so tired and when jungkook againt started to rape him he blacked out.........

Taehyung woke up feeling like a used out toy. He tried to sit up but soon winced in pain when he felt his lower region moving. After trying hard for minutes he finally sat up leaning his back against the wall. He was still naked and was covered with scars and cum(i cringed😖). He searched the floor and soon saw his boxers and pants lying a few feets away from him. He wanted to crawl to them and cover his nudeness but his body was in so much pain that he was afraid to move a finger. He sat leaning against the wall feeling numb. He had no tears to shed. He cried so hard last night and now he was feeling emotionless. He was feeling numb. He felt like his soul was taken away from him. His wolf was powerless because of the torture his own mate had given him. He wanted to talk to jungkook and try to make the trueblood understand him but jungkook was blinded by his anger. He was not willing to hear taehyung out. The trueblood was busy toturing him. After last nights torture both taehyung and jungkook were free from there rut and heat. Taehyung felt relieved because now jungkook will not rape him. But soon his calmness faded away as he smelled his mates scent. He saw the metal door to the room opening. He was mentaly and phsicaly preparing himself for jungkooks next torture. Soon jungkook entered the room with clothes in his hand. He saw taehyung sitting on the corner of the room naked and dirty. He smirked and made his way to the omega. He threw the clothes to the other side of the room and crouched down to taehyungs level. He darkly laughed at taehyungs current state. He gripped the omegas hair and liffted his head up and made him look at him.
"Look at you all dirty and naked like the slut you are...." he spat making taehyung whimper in pain buy the harsh words.
"Since i want you alive to torture you for the pain you caused me, i thought of giving you a bath." He clapped his hands and soon a wolf came inside the room with a pipe which was flowing water with force. He grabbed the pipe from the wolf and motioned him to go out. He then broght the pipe to face taehyung and sprayed the water directly to the omegas face. Taehyung gasped for air and coughed hard when the water attacked his face with full force. He felt like he was going to die. He covered his face with his hands trying to block out the water. Jungkook mercilessly sprayed water at the omega. After some minutes he stopped the torture and dropped the pipe to the floor. He smirked at taehyung who was coughing hard and gasping for air. He then went to the other side of the room where he previously threw the clothes. He picked them up and dropped them infront of taehyung. The omega looked up at him with red puffy eyes and runny nose.
"You better wear these because i don't want you displaying your filthy body to my pack guards." He spat out with venom and went out of the room slamming the metal door shut. Taehyung looked at jungkooks retreating figure and sighed. He shakily took the clothes in his hands which was thrown to him by jungkook. The clothes were his own,a lair of t-shirt and shorts. He weakly changed into them making the fresh clothes wet by the water dripping down his hair and body. He then sat down at the same place where he previously sat. Then he looked to the hole on the wall to see any possible creature other than him. But he could only see light flashing through the hole and nothing more. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. He was hungry,he hadn't eaten anything until yesterday noon. He wanted to cry and beg for anyone to let him out but he knew it will not happen because his mate would have surely blocked every person who was willing to help him. He hoped that may be jimin would come to him and help him out of this hell hole. He wanted to be hugged by his bestfriend and wanted to feel protected. But fate was too harsh on him that his life became the most horrible thing. He closed his eyes and tried to sleep and block out his pain for some time.

Taehyung was woken up from his sleep when a warm hand was placed on his cheek. He opened his eyes to see jimin looking at him with teary eyes.
"Baby....." jimin called out and it was all that took taehyung to throw himself onto jimin and wrap his arms around his best friend. He burried his face in jimins neck who pulled the weak omega up and placed him on his lap. Jimin stroked taehyungs back and kissed his head.
"Baby....lets get you out of here before jungkook comes back" jimin said and was about to stand up with taehyung in his hands when the omega tucked on his shirt.
"N-no jiminie...i d-don't want t-to escape from h-here without j-jungkooks permission." Taehyung rasped out only for jimin to frown.
"But baby if you stay here longer your mate will torture you more...."

"I-i know hyung...b-but i want him to understand my innocence. I-if i go out of here w-with out his permission he will t-think that i was actually at fault" taehyung said to which jimin sighed.
"Tae if you continue to be in here he will torture you to the worst. I can't see you going through that...please tae just come with me. I will take you back to our pack." Jimin begged taehyung and the omega shook his head.
"N-no hyung. I can't do that"

"But tae please let me help you....you don't deserve to go through t........" jimin was cut off by a loud bang from his back. He turned around to see jungkook standind there fuming in anger.
"Didn't you hear him...let him be hete and take the punishment for his deeds." Jungkook spat out angrily for which jimin glared at the latter with red eyes.
"You asshole...how can you say these things to a pure soul like him. You don't deserve him,you never did. He loved you with his soul and you returned it by torturing him." Jimin said venom dripping his voice.
"So what....he deserves it for cheating on me with my bestfriend...and who knows he would have also whored around with you...."

"Shut the fuck up you bastard..i am taking him away from here and thats final" jimin said and lifted taehyung up from the floor helping him stand on his feet. He was about to walk when taehyung spoke.
"Leave hyung......."

"Tae......"

"Just leave me be hyung.i can take whatever he gives me" taehyung spoke with small voice making jimin sigh and jungkook to chuckle darkly.
"Now now that was so brave of you slut. So jimin just get the fuck out of here and never come back" jungkook spoke and jimin just glanced at taehyung for last time. He hoped his bestfriend will soon realise his mistake and come with him.

Jimin went out of the room followed by jungkook who slammed the door to taehyungs room shut making the weak omega flinch and fall on the floor with a thud...........

BORAHAE.......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜