35.YOUR'S FOR ETERNITY(past) :

Taehyung and jungkook reached the blood moon pack. They went to the pack house and was greeted by jungkook's mother who hugged them tight. She then pulled away from the hug making jungkook and taehyung heave a sigh of relief but it soon turned into a gasp when taehyung was hugged again by her. He felt suffocated but felt happy too because this was the love jungkooks mother holds for him. She soon broke the hug and peppered taehyungs face with kisses earning a huff from jungkook.
"What..." she asked to jungkook who shrugged his shoulders and held taehyungs hand leading the omega inside. As soon as they got in taehyung s eyes fell on the most disturbing sight. There stood lisa with a devilish smirk on her face. Taehyung wanted to yell at her for hurting him that day but he choose to stay clam for the sake of jungkooks parents. He stood close to jungkook as everyone was introducing themselves to him. He smiled at everyone but soon it faded when lisa came infront of him. He didn't wanted to fight with lisa at the moment so he turned around to go to jungkooks room but was held back by the trueblood.
"Baby...lisa is here to apologise. She said that it was an accident and she didn't mean to hurt you" jungkook said to which taehyung looked at him with confusion. He clearly remembers how that day lisa purposely cut his hand with the knife. He was sure it was not by mistake. By now he knew that lisa tricked her way and made jungkook and others believe that ut was a mistake. He didn't say anything and just stood there motioning lisa to speak.
"I-i am really sorry t-taehyung. I didn't mean t-to harm you. It was an ac-cident. Please forgive me....."she said with fake hiccups and crocodile tears. Taehyung wanted to slap her for acting like this but he knew it is of no use because lisa can manipulate anyone by her will. He just nodded and smiled at lisa who already knew that taehyung was faking it.
"I forgive you lisa" taehyung said and patted her shoulder.
"Yes thats my baby" jungkook said and kissed taehyungs forehead making lisa glare at them. Taehyung then told jungkook that he was tired so the trueblood lead him to his or now may i say there room.

It was already night so both mates decided to sleep. Jungkook laid down on the bed and taehyung crawled on top of him. They stayed like that for a while. Both being well aware of the fact that the other was not asleep. Taehyung was having an internal battle with his wolf. Since the day jungkook marked him taehyungs wolf was begging him to mate with his alpha but he ignored it saying jungkook will take the first step. Now he was debating whether to make the first move or just wait for jungkook. On the other hand jungkoom was trying his best hold back himself and his wolf. After marking taehyung jungkook and his wolf would always want taehyung around them. He wants taehyung so badly. He wants to mate his omega and have pups but he can't just force himself on taehyung. He is well aware that taehyung is a virgin and would want some time before fully being his. But nowadays seeing taehyung being so touchy with him he realised that his mate is ready to be fully his. Jungkook looked at taehyung who was already looking at him. He caressed taehyungs cheek and the omega leaned into his alphas warm touch. Taehyung opened his eyes only to meet jungkooks pitch black ones staring at him. Now he knew that jungkooks wolf has taken control of the human body. He smiled at the trueblood staring at him and within seconds taehyung felt his back hitting the soft mattress and jungkook on top of him staring into his eyes. Jungkook leaned down and pecked taehyungs lips earning a satisfied hum from the omega. Taehyung wrapped his arms around jungkooks neck pulling the trueblood more close to his face. Jungkook kissed taehyung now with need. He kissed him hungrily earning moans from the beautiful omega under him. After kissing for sometime jungkook pulled away and now his eyes were back to there natural shade signaling jungkooks human self was back in control.
"Tae........ baby i really want to take you right now" he said and the omega looked at him with the same feelings his own eyes held.
"Then take me alpha" taehyung said and in the next moment his shirt was ripped apart revealing his milky skin. Jungkook started to kiss and bite taehyungs neck and the omega moaned feeling happy to have his alphas touch.

Jungkook was busy marking his omegas body with his kisses when taehyung spoke.
"Kookie......i want you to mate me" he said for which jungkook growled and pulled his omega more close to his body.
"Then i will mate you today baby" he said with his deep voice but taehyung shook his head making the trueblood confused.
"I want you to mate me kookie. But before that i need a promise. A promise that you will never leave me and you will always protect me and trust me" he said and jungkook smiled before kissing his mates forehead.
"I promise baby. I promise you to protect you and trust you and i will never leave your side" hearing his alpha promising him taehyung smiled and tears of happiness flowed down hi cheeks. Jungkook wiped them away and kissed his mates lips. They both were now ready to be eachothers mentaly and physically.

After jungkook came inside taehyung for the 3rd time he kissed his omega and looked at him. Taehyung was a mess right now. Sweaty forehead,hooded eyes,messy hair, swollen lips and body full of marks that were given by jungkook. The trueblood was proud to have an ethereal beauty like taehyung as his mate. He kissed his baby one more time and picked him up bridal style from the bed. He went inside the bathroom and cleaned both of them. After getting cleaned he dressed taehyung in his (jungkooks) shirt and boxers. He tucked his exausted omega in bed and slid inside the duvvet with him. He brought taehyung close to him and kissed his forehead. He stared at his baby for too long that he fell asleep with his mate in his arms..........

BORAHAE ........💜💜💜💜💜💜💜