46.ESCAPING THE HELL(past) :

Jungkook was sitting on the couch in the living room while his family was bombarding him with question and they were blaming him for hurting taehyung. Jungkook only listened to all of them not bothering to answer. He sat there thinking about the good moments he spent with taehyung. It was unbelievable for him that taehyung cheated on him with bogum. He was hurt very bad by taehyungs betrayal and that hurt turned into rage which resulted in him locking taehyung down in the basement and torturing him to death. He wanted his mate to feel the same pain he had felt.
"Jungkook are you even listening" jin asked bringing jungkook back from his thoughts. Jungkook looked at his hyung and shrugged his shoulders making jin glare at him.
"Kook you can't do this to tae. How can you torture him like this. Atleast let him explain." Jin said with a frown only for jungkook to scoff.
"Explain what hyung? That how he whored around with bogum huh" jungkook spat getting slapped by his father on the cheek.
"Shut up you brat. You are a monster. How can you think of taehyung cheating on you with some one else. He is the most innocent soul i have ever seen. I don't believe that he cheated on you with bogum. This is all a misunderstanding son. Please stop this devilish act jungkook. Stop hurting the poor boy."jungkooks father spoke only earning an eye roll from jungkook.
"It is true dad. I saw him with bogum in the mall and he has already lied to me several times about him meeting bogum. I witnessed it for myself and i can't doubt my eyes. I am torturing him because i want him to feel the pain that i am feeling."

"Kook please....if you don't believe him please let him go. We can't see him suffering. Let him go to his parents and you can get away from him and feel less pain." Jungkooks mother spoke with teary eyes. She adored and loved taehyung so much and she didn't believe it when jungkook told her that taehyung cheated on him with bogum. She wanted to save taehyung from jungkooks revenge.

Jungkook sat on the couch in the living room and was zoned out in his thoughts. Taehyung was going to be finally let out of his basement. Jin and his mothers begging made jungkook change his mind. He agreed to let go of taehyung. He felt that his decision was good because if taehyung is faraway from him then he can get over the feelings that he has for the beautiful omega. He sighed and looked up when he heared foot steps coming his way. He saw jin and jimin along with his mother(mrs.jeon) going past him to the door which lead to the basement. He squinted his eyes and saw that they were holdings things like food and clothes. He sighed knowing very well that they were going to help taehyung get out of the cell he was locked in. He didn't bother to stop them because he wanted the omega to be gone from his house as soon as possible.

On the way to the basement jimin told everything to jin. The reason why jungkook misunderstood taehyung and how taehyung made a mistake of lieing to jungkook. Jin widened his eyes hearing everything from jimin. He felt tears pour down his face when he thought about taehyung and his pain. Jin fastened his pace to the cell where taehyung was locked. When they reached the room jimin opened the big metal door. They both squinted there eyes and looked around the dirty room to find the poor omega. There eyes then caught most painful sight they have ever seen. Taehyung was lying on the floor unconsiouss. His face pale because of lack of food and sleep. His clothes dirty and overall taehyung was a mess. Jin let out a painful scream and rushed to the weak boy.

Jimin was pacing back and forth in the room where taehyung was sleeping soundly on the bed. He looked at the omega and felt his heart shattering by seeing his bestfriends state. When jin and jimin found taehyung unconscious in the basement cell they quickly brought him out of that torture room to the guestroom. They made him wear new clothes and took him to the pack doctor. The doctor took care of him and gave him needed medicines then he suggested that taehyung should take rest. Jimin and jin brought taehyung back to the guestroom and jimin stayed there with taehyung to protect him from jungkook. Jimin slowly sat don on the chair near taehyungs bed. He took the weak omegas hands in his and kissed them. He then hugged his hands close to his and layed his head near the omegas side and slept there his body on the chair.

Jimin was woken up from his sleep when he felt a hand on his cheek. He opened his eyes and looked at the omega to see him awake. Jimin quickly sat up and hugged the cute boy who snuggled closer to him in the hug.
"Oh my god baby.... are you ok. i was so scared...." jimin whispered to which taehyung only hummed and hugged him tight.
"I want to go away from here hyungie. Please get me out of here" taehyung cried out for which jimin hugged him closer and rubbed his back.
"I will baby.... i will take you away from here. I called eomma and appa and they are on there way to here." Jimin said and taehyung felt tears build up in his eyes. He knew his parents will be so much hurt to see there baby like this tortured by his own mate. He sighed and closed his eyes enjoying the warmth of jimin. He wanted to get away from here. Away from his mate who was now a monster to him.

In the evening taehyungs parents came to the pack house of blood moon pack. Chanyeol was on rage seeing his son in his most weak state. He tried to attack jungkook but taehyung stopped him saying that he wanted to leave from the house as soon as possible. Chanyeol and baekhyun along with taehyung and jimin went out of the pack house followed by the others. Everyone bid taehyung good bye to taehyung qith teary eyes but one person was staring at the omega with blank face. Taehyung looked at jungkook for one last time with pain in his eyes. He then turned around and got inside the car. He sat besides jimin and burried his face in his bestfriends neck. He only had onething in his mind that be will never return to jungkook. He tried to prove his innocence to the trueblood but jungkook was not listening to him. So now taehyung was tiered of trying to make jungkook believe him. He just wanted to have some time for himself to accept the fact that he lost the love of his life because of a misunderstanding. Soon the car sped off leving everyone in tears. Jungkook fisted his hands and stormed inside the house once the car was away from his sight. He had to now move on from the slut who cheated on him and whom he believed to be the love of his life. Now the trueblood and the omega had to live a life away from each other. Away from there destined other half................

BORAHAE......💜💜💜💜💜💜💜