FY9

The news of Ly courting Den, immediately broke out to the school. Everyone knew about it and just like what all of them expected, Alyssa's fangirls, hated Den for it. Well, its not like they can hurt her or do something bad to her. But, the deathglares and dagger looks somehow felt normal for her for the past month. She's gotten used to it already. Like right now, they're walking to the school's cafeteria and every girl they walk pass is just giving her "the look".

"Ly, can you stop? They're killing me with their looks." Den said. Tho, she's used to it, there are just days that she can't take it. Ly's behind her kasi and she has her arms wrapped around Den's neck as they walk. In short, nagp-PDA sila.

"I thought you're used to it already?" Ly asked and just walked side by side with Den then held her hand.

"I am. But, I just hate it whenever they do that. Its not like papayag na lang ako na lagi silang ganun sakin, diba? Mas mabuti ng di ko sila nakikita na nanlilisik ang mata sakin. I'm a bitch as much as they are and you don't wanna see that unfold. Not here in Northwood." Den said and smirked.

"Kakatakot naman yun." Ly just said and pulled a chair for Den. "I'll just get us food."

"Be back agad. You don't want to see your girls get smacked." Den jokingly said.

"Do it. I'll watch you." Ly said and its her time to smirk.

Den just watch her line up to get foods for them. Girls are telling her na mauna na sa pila but she keeps on refusing them. Titingin lang siya kay Den and Den will do a "i'm watching you" signal then Ly will raise both of her hands in surrender and they'll both laugh.

"Masyadong malandi, besh." Ella said and sat beside Den.

"Sakto lang, besh." Den said. "Kumain ka na?"

"Kakain pa lang pero parang nawalan ako ng gana sa kalandian niyo eh." Ella joked.

"Besh, you've seen worse than that." Den said and smiled.

"Yeah. And you're just 16 and 15, besh. I don't know if I'm ready for more of these for like the next 50 years of our lives???" Ella said and rolled her eyes. "And oh, you're not yet officially together."

"Hi, Ella! I didn't see you agad. Binili na sana kita ng food." Ly said and smiled as she put down her and Den's food. "Balik ako, sandali lang." She said and they're sure, she's getting Ella her own food.

"You were saying, besh?" Den asked.

"Sabi ko, I'm so excited for you and Ly to be together na!" Ella said and they both laughed.

When Ly came back, they started eating na. Hindi naman sa parang nililigawan na din ni Ly si Ella. Ganito talaga siya sa lahat ng friends nila, but hindi pag magkakasama silang lahat. An additional meal or two in her budget, won't hurt. After eating, hinatid na ni Ly yung dalawa sa classroom nila. Since the school knew that she's courting Den, medyo nabawasan na yung mga bumabati kay Ly at nagpapapansin. Pero hindi nawala, nabawasan lang. And what I mean by nabawasan is...

"Alyssa!" The three of them were startled when they heard that voice. They turned their heads and saw a girl running towards them na may dalang balloons. "Alyssa, oh my God! Finally!"

"Uhm, excuse me?" Ly said.

"Hi, Alyssa! I'm Joan, from John I. I'm a fan! Omg, I'm so happy to finally talk to you!" She said and she looks like gustong-gusto niya ng yakapin si Alyssa pero nagpipigil siya kasi Den's just beside Alyssa.

"Ah, h-hello, Joan! Nice to meet you." Ly said and extended her hand to shake with Joan's. "What are the balloons for, tho?"

"Its my birthday! Can I have a picture with you, with these?" Joan asked, with a huge smile on her face. Ly looked at her two friends who just shook their heads.