FY18

Time went by so quickly. Den already graduated from senior highschool and is going to face a new chapter of her life, months from now. Life's been bearable for them even with Ly's situation since she never, ever forgets to take her pills. Also, Den convinced her to go to psychotherapy and in just a few weeks, she really improved. She's now able to manage her own thoughts. She feels like she's not a prisoner of her mind anymore. But, there are days that she'll still have her episodes. There are days that her attacks are at its peak that Ly ends up hurting herself and no one can stop her until her thoughts tell her so. There are days that she'll go to school late 'cause she can't take a bath, thinking that she won't be able to come out of the bathroom. Worst part of it all, there are days that Den would get mad at her and they would end up having a fight. But, Den is Den and Ly is Ly. None of them would sleep until the argument's settled. Den, having to be the more understanding one, makes sure that things will be okay between them every night. There are times that she feels that she's tired of Alyssa already, but giving up never crossed her mind. She loves Alyssa so much and when you love someone, you just don't give up on them, no matter how tired you are. You fight for and with them. You help them get through every challenge. Its been 3 years since Alyssa was diagnosed and there's no trace of Den giving up or leaving her.

"Babe, can I drive us to Northwood?" Ly asked. They're now in Den's room.

"Are you sure?" Den asked.

"Yeah. Dr. Gonzales told me nung last therapy na I should do things that I usually do before. I should expose myself daw sa mga fears ko para mawala or atleast ma-lessen." Ly answered. "Tsaka, I took my meds na. I feel good." She said and smiled while stretching.

"Naks." Den said and smiled as well. "If you say, you can, then go. Just don't panick if a car overtakes you." She said and chuckled.

"I won't. Promise." Ly said and chuckled as well.

Den has to go to Northwood to get some papers she'll be needing for her college enrollment. True to what she said before, she'll go to Ateneo for college. She hasn't taken the entrance exam yet kasi nga mag-aayos pa lang siya. Ella is also going with her to Ateneo, where Gretch is already studying at. They went out of the house and got inside of Cammy. This is the first time again after months that Alyssa will drive. She had to stop kasi the last time she did, she panicked when a car overtakes her. But, just like what Dr. Gonzales said, she has to be exposed with her fears and this is a good sign na siya mismo nag-initiate to do it.

"Babe, you think I can pass the ACET?" Den asked as Ly was driving.

Ly smiled, "Why is that even a question, babe? Ofcourse, you would! You'll even ace it."

"Why do you seem so sure about it?" Den asked.

"'Cause you and everything about you is the only sure thing in my chaotic and uncertain mind." Ly answered. She thanked the traffic 'cause she's able to hold Den's hand. "You can do it, okay? You'll be in Ateneo with Gretch and Ella. And with me, next year."

"That's what I love about your pills and your therapy, they bring your confidence back." Den said.

"I'm naturally confident, no? With or without pills and therapy." Ly said and winked.

"And conceited." Den said and shook her head.

They arrived at NHS and everyone greeted them. Ofcourse, they know that white camaro. Also, Den and Ly have been a power couple of the school. Three years and still going strong, given their situation? Tough cookies. They walked to the office so that Den could get what she needs.

"Babe, can I stay here outside? I just wanna roamed around." Ly said.

"Are you sure?" Den asked.