FY82

Niccolo went to check Alyssa in her room. He walked to her bed and sat on the chair beside it.

"So, you're Alyssa Valdez?" He said as if Alyssa will answer him. "You're beautiful." He said and smiled. "Shit, Nico! What are you doing? She's unconscious. Get your shit together." He said to himself. He even shook his head to clear his mind. "You must have a serious problem for you to get yourself drunk. Two bottles of rum, huh? I can't even handle that, myself." He chuckled.

He just stayed beside Alyssa's bed and waited 'til she wakes up which is still unvertain as of the moment. He was falling in and out of consciousness because of being sleepy when he heard a phone ringing. He knows its not his phone so he tried looking for Alyssa's phone. Whoelse would it be, right? He saw the phone lying on top of the table beside the bed so he got it to answer the call but it stopped ringing and the call went off. Just when he was about to call the number back, Alyssa's phone died.

"Seriously, bro?" Niccolo said and sighed. "Guess, I just really have to wait 'til you wake up." He said and sat back on the chair and slept.

The next day, Niccolo woke up because the doctor is going to check on Alyssa. She still hasn't waken up and they need to see if there are any improvements or developments. Niccolo justs stood on the side as they check on her. He stared at her and saw that aside from the obvious damage in her head, there's also a cut on the side of her mouth. She got her lips busted from the punch of that guy at the bar.

"Sir, she's doing fine so far. Vitals are good and steady. Just really have to wait 'til she wakes up. By then, we'll know if she sustained any damage in her brain. But for now, you can stay calm and just look after her. You can also call any family member to check on her. Visitors can now come to see her." The doctor said.

"Uhm, I don't have any contact to her family or friends. I'm a bartender and I honestly just saw her at the bar I'm working at. Maybe, I would just wait 'til she wakes up so I can ask her details on who to call for help." Niccolo said.

"If that's the case." The doctor said. "Just press this button if she wakes up or if you need any assistance here, okay? We'll be there to help you."

"Sure, ma'am. Thanks! He said and smiled.

"I'll be back maybe at 2pm to check on her again. Excuse me." The doctor said and she left the room.

Niccolo sat back on the chair and looked at the still sleeping soundly, Alyssa Valdez.

"You really plan to have me take care of you, huh? How do I get myself to go to work now?" He said. "You woman." He said while shaking his head.

After letting some time pass just by looking after Alyssa and watching some TV shows, he got hungry but he doesn't know how he'd get food. He doesn't wanna leave Alyssa alone here, especially that she's still unconscious so he ended up just ordering food so he can have it delivered to him right at the room's door. Minutes passed and he heard knocks on the door. He stood up to open it and its the delivery already. He got back in after paying for it, sat on the chair and started eating.

"You wanna eat?" He asked while looking at Alyssa. He chuckled at his own craziness. She obviously won't answer.

After eating, he cleaned his mess and went back to looking after, more like staring at Alyssa.

"You're making me poor, girl. Wake up and pay me!" He said. He's losing his mind. He's a naturally talkative person and being stuck in this room, alone, with only an unconscious stranger with him is driving him nuts. "C'mon, wake up!" He said. He's standing by the window and is looking outside. "Damn, Nico. You're crazy. She won't wake up even if you sho--"