FY11

Days passed and Alyssa still hasn't talked to her dad. She doesn't know how to approach him and so for days, she's been keeping everything to herself. Ayaw na din naman niya sabihin sa mga kuya niya. Well, she tried to tell them pero they're both busy kasi finals na nila kaya she decided na wag na lang. Mag-iisang linggo na siyang off and ofcourse, napapansin yun ng barkada, lalo na ng band mates niya who she spends most of their time with her kasi nga nagpapractice sila para dun sa activity nila Lau.

"Go na." Kief whispered. He's telling the other members to approach Ly. After lunch kasi nagpractice sila and kanina pa silang tapos at kanina pa ring tulala si Alyssa.

"Ikaw na, manong. Sige na." Thirdy said.

"Hay, ako na nga." Gretch said and stood up tas nilapitan si Ly. "Boi, okay ka lang ba?" She asked and patted Ly's shoulder.

Ly was startled, "H-ha? Yeah, okay lang. Tara na ba?"

"Ate, you know you can always talk to us, right?" Bea said. Ofcourse, she's also worried. All of them are.

"I know that. But, I'm okay nga. Inaantok lang ako." Ly said and smiled. And just like that, they're deceived again. They're Ly's friends, but her smiles are just so powerful, they would make you believe that she's actually saying the truth.

"Sure?" Kief, still said. Well, of all people, he should be the one to know, right?

"Oo nga. Tara na? I'll sleep." Ly said and nauna ng lumabas.

Totoo naman na inaatok siya. She hasn't been having enough sleep kasi she's really thinking about it. Not only because of the money her father hasn't given the school, but more like, the reason why he's done that. And also, she feels sorry for her mom na yun yung nangyari. She knows that her mom loves NHS so much and the least thing she wants to happen is for it to close. Kaya Alyssa really has her mind on that. They just walked to their classrooms. Nung sila na lang ni Kief yung magkasabay maglakad, he noticed na parang Alyssa's shaking her head like she's dizzy.

"Boi, okay ka lang?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Medyo nahilo lang. Baka sa antok." Ly answered. Tuloy-tuloy lang naman silang naglalakad.

"Ly!" Someone called. They both looked behind and saw Cha. "Uh, here's the shirt. Sorry if ngayon lang. Dala ko na talaga yan but I didn't have the chance to return it kasi medyo busy din tsaka wala ka lagi sa room kasi may practice daw kayo. Ngayon lang kita naabutan. Sorry." She said and gave the shirt to Alyssa.

"Okay lang, Cha. Thank you." Ly said and smiled. "Sige, una na kami."

"Uhm, Ly." Sabi ulit ni Cha. "Sorry din pala sa nangyari. Yung sa picture." She shyly said.

"That's fine. Its not your fault naman eh. Okay lang yun. We just need to be careful next time." Ly said. "I mean, if ever magkita ulit tayo."

"Y-yeah. Sige, thank you ulit." Cha said and smiled. Ly just smiled at her and they walked away from each other.

Hindi rin naman naging ganun katagal yung issue about the picture kasi nga kita naman ng lahat na Ly and Den are into each other. Alam din nila na they're in the courting stage kasi nga some schoolmates are in The Bar when Ly asked Den.

"She looks like one of your fan girls." Kief said and chuckled.

"Sira. Ganun naman talaga yun eh." Ly just said. "Lagay mo nga sa bag ko." He said and gave Kiefer the shirt.

"Can you still use this?" Kief asked.

"Nah. Den doesn't want me to." Ly answered.

"I knew Den would do that. Haha." Kief said.