FY88

Alyssa haven't gone out for three days now. She just don't feel like it, she says.

"Not going out again?" Niccolo asked her.

"Nah." Ly answered.

"Nag-away kayo Den?" He asked as he gives Alyssa a bottle of Yakult.

"No. Why would we?" Ly asked back.

"Why aren't you visiting her?" Niccolo asked again.

"She's always busy eh." Sagot ni Alyssa.

"She's also busy the other day but you still went to visit her. What's the difference today?" He asked.

"Dude, tell me if you want to have to house all for yourself. I can get the unit from the other floor." Ly said, not wanting to deal with Niccolo's questions anymore.

"Silly. Nagtatanong ako." He said. "Okay lang. Kanta na lang tayo." He said and kinuha yung gitara nila ni Alyssa. "Here, sing it out."

"Lets make a song?" Ly suggested.

Niccolo shrugged, "Go. Let them know what you feel." He said.

Alyssa got a pen and a paper and started writing a song based on how she feels right now.

"Bakit Tagalog?" Niccolo asked.

"Shh! Shut up." Ly said and continued writing.

Niccolo just let her do her thing. He's already taken a bath and has bought food sa baba but Alyssa's still not done writing. Its not like writing a song is so easy, but it doesn't usually take so much time for Alyssa to finish one. One of her many talents.

"All done?" He asked when Alyssa put her pen down.

"I think so.." She answered. "Check it." Sabi niya at inabot kay Niccolo yung papel

Niccolo was making faces while reading the lyrics Alyssa made. He's also slowly nodding his head.

"What the fuck, dude! Are you broken-hearted? Bakit pang sawi na naman song mo?" He said with a chuckle.

"Not really broken-hearted. I just don't have a happy heart either.." Ly said.

Hours passed and Alyssa have been trying to make a tune for the song. She's been on the couch for quite some time and she doesn't look like she's about to leave anytime soon. This is one thing Niccolo loved about Alyssa. Her passion. She's so passionate in everything she does, especially in music. She don't really leave it unless its finished, with all the lyrics, music, arrangement and chords. And that's what she's doing right now. After God knows how long, she's done with it.

"Kanta ka na?" Niccolo asked. Ly just nodded as an answer.

🎶Pilit kong inaalala aking nadama noong una kitang makilala
Mga dahilan ngayo'y hinahanap saan nagsimulang ikaw na ang aking pangarap
'Di ko lang maamin na parang nakaligtaan
Ang dating saya at pag-ibig 'di na mararamdaman🎶

She has her eyes closed and she didn't know Niccolo set up a camera to film her as she sings the song for the very first time. Si Alyssa kasi 'to, kahit di ka nasasaktan, sasaktan ka niya. Lol. You'll really feel the message of the song kapag siya yung kumakanta. Tipong, di ka pag nagkakajowa pero feeling mo bagong break ka.

🎶Paano bang ang noo'y puno ng kulay at kabuluhan
Ngayo'y walang hanggang dilim at palaisipan
Sinong sisisihin hindi alam ang sasabihin
Noo'y walang humpay ngiti sa ating mga mata
Ngayo'y sa luha at lungkot hindi makawala
Sinong sisisihin? Bakit 'to nangyari sa atin?
Paano ba? Sino ba? Ano ba? Bakit 'to nangyari sa'tin🎶