FY84

Legit fast forward

3 YEARS AFTER

JUNE 2020

A lot of things happened in a span of three years. And I mean, a lot. The cafe's been doing well. Den's mom never returned to work and just focused on making it grow. Its now a well-known cafe and a lot of people go to Maginhawa just to try it there. Sa barkada naman, lahat graduate na. Kath, Bea and Thirdy all graduated from college and are now pursuing their passion. For Thirdy and Bea, they went pro on their respective sports. As for F4, Rex and Deej did what they planned before. They put up a museum and often hold exhibits there. Kiefer plays in the PBA while Ysay is now a volleyball coach. Ella pursued her career using her degree and now has a clinic of her own. But with all the developments, improvements and changes that happened, Den experienced the biggest one. Not only did she finished med school and now works in a private hospital, but she also faced, actually, is facing the biggest challenge of her life.

"Dra. Dennise Michelle Lazaro." Ella said and even touched Den's name engraved on her wooden nameplate that's lying on top of her table. "Grabe, besh! I can't get over it talaga. After everything you've experienced, doktor ka na ngayon!" She said. She's now here at the hospital na pinata-trabahuhan ni Den kasi may clinic din siya dito, aside from her own.

"If its for you, its for you talaga eh. God's grace." Den said and they exchanged smiles. "Oo nga pala. May nag-email sakin kanina. Jessey? Jessey ba yon? Siya ba yung architect?"

"Ay, oo. She's the one na kinuha ni LA for the house. Okay lang ba sayo?" Ella asked.

"Yeah, sure. Okay lang naman." Den answered. "Sama ka ba, i-meet siya?"

"No na. Si Deej at Rex ata sasama sayo. Or si Jovee? Ewan ko. Basta, message mo na lang sila." Ella said.

"Ako na lang kaya? Baka busy din sila eh." Den said.

"Luh? Alam mo itsura ni Jessey?" Ella asked. Den shook her head. "Oh. Tsaka, hindi naman papayag mga yon na mag-isa ka, no."

"OA naman kasi kayo. Its been a year already. Okay na ko. Kayo lang naman may ayaw na mag-drive ako or mag-commute." Sabi ni Den as she checks her schedule for today.

"Duh? Naaksidente ka. Ni hindi mo pa nga naaalala lahat ng nakalimutan mo dahil sa amnesia mo tas maka-asta ka, akala mo nadapa ka lang? No. You're not gonna meet Jessey alone. Stay here and resched it kung wala kang makakasama." Parang nanay na sabi ni Ella.

"Okay, okay. Chill. I'll text Deej na lang. Kalma, okay?" Natatawang sabi ni Den.

"Kasi naman, besh. Seryoso yung nangyari sayong aksidente. God, you're in coma for three months. Akala mo ba yung takot, kaba at iyak namin nun? Tas maka-ganyan ka?" Ella said.

"Oo na nga, diba? Hindi na nga po aalis mag-isa. Sorry na. Calm your horses, Dra. De Jesus!" Den said.

Yep. Den got into an accident a year ago and she lost her memory. As in she can't remember anything or anyone. Pero siyempre, isang taon na din yun so she now remembers her friends and family. Day by day kasi, they try to make her remember them kaya ayun. Pero, making her remember means that they only make her think of those who still matter. Sadly, Alyssa's not on that list. They tried, once but memories of her and with her made Den's head ache uncontrollably that she even went unconscious. Probably because during that time, not only her head aches, but her heart as well. The day Den got into that accident kasi, she was drunk. She got herself drunk because of Alyssa. Its no secret that she still loves Alyssa. Their friends and family knows that. She thinks that she kept it as a secret from all of them, but nah. Its obvious and it shows. So, ayun na nga. Lol. There was this one time that she saw an Instagram post from Alyssa. A picture of her and Niccolo, hugging each other and being really sweet as they celebrate their 1 million subscribers on YouTube. So as the indenial ex that she is, Den got hurt and got herself wasted. She drove home, hardly seeing the way and then there. The next thing she knows, she's been in a coma for three months. Si Alyssa din kasi huling asa isip niya kaya siguro hindi niya maalala. The end. Lol. So yun na nga. Kaya until now, may mga bagay at tao pa rin siya na hindi naaalala at mas piniling hindi alalahanin.