FY81

Though, Alyssa said that they'd talk again some other time and Den agreed, they never really did. Den wouldn't initiate the call and Alyssa would always feel shy of doing it. Ending, no calls and talk with each other. Alyssa constantly communicates with her friends but not with Den. Den have been really busy too because of school so she never really gets to have her social life checked. That, 'lets talk some other time' has been kind of just for formality's sake. It felt like it was the right thing to say that time just so the conversation won't be awkward.

"Muntik na ko malunod." Jessey said when she heard Ly sighed deeply. "Problema mo?"

"Ayaw mo pa kasi umuwi eh wala na ko ipapakain sayo dito." Ly joked.

"Magdusa ka. Di pa ko uuwi, no. Mga after a year. Ikaw nga 'tong dapat umuwi to fix things with Den pero ayaw mo." Jessey said. "Ako pa eh kaya nga ako andito dahil sayo." She smirked. "Kelan ba kasi uuwi?"

"Ewan ko. Kahit kelan." Ly answered.

"Eh? Ano? Surprise na naman? Dude, ikaw lang naman nasu-surprise everytime na you try to do a surprise." Jessey said and playfully chuckled.

"Oy, hindi ah! I've done a couple of successful surprises na din for Den before." Ly said. "Pero, basta. Di pa ko uuwi. I feel like its still not the right time to go back."

"When will the right time be?" Jessey asked. Ly shrugged her shoulders which made Jessey sigh. "Don't wait for the right time, make the time right! Old but gold." She said.

"Basta. Ayoko." Ly said. She put her phone on her left side and Jessey saw a picture she's looking at.

"Kaya naman pala ayaw umuwi eh." Jessey said and kinuha yung phone ni Alyssa. "Selos ka?" She asked.

Alyssa's looking at Den and LA's picture na magkasama somewhere. Den's hugging LA and the former looks drunk.

"Di ah. Why would I?" Ly said. "Akin na yan. Napakapakialamera mo talaga eh, no."

"Grabe, nakaka-hurt naman." Jessey said.

"Tsk. Akin na kasi!" Ly said.

"Answer my question muna!" Jessey said.

"Anong question ba?" Ly said as she tries to get her phone from Jessey na parang batang nakatayo sa couch.

"Kung nagseselos ka ba kay LA?" Jessey asked.

"I already answered it, diba? I said no. Kung ayaw mo maniwala, bahala ka." Ly said. "Give that to me na! Jessey kasi!"

"Weh? Di ka talaga nagseselos?" Jessey asked.

"Hindi nga." Ly said.

"Weh?" Jessey said.

"Nagbigay ka pa ng choice na yes or no eh ipipilit mo lang din pala yung gusto mo. Hindi nga sabi, kulit mo." Ly said.

"Di ka nagseselos pero nasasaktan ka?" Jessey asked. She finally sat on the couch and gave the phone back to Alyssa. "Ano?"

"Ano?" Ly said.

"Masakit?" Jessey asked. Ly shook her head as an answer. "Alam mo nung gabi na tinakbuhan kita, I also denied it to myself na nasasaktan ako. Sabi ko sa sarili, bat naman ako masasaktan eh I expected that naman. I expected you to still love Den kaya yung gabi na yun, puro pagkukunwari at pagtanggi. But then, the morning when I saw you sleeping and you look so peaceful, I knew I had to accept it. I knew I had to take all the pain in. Admit that I am hurt just so I can start moving on. Its not and will never be easy na aminin mong nasasaktan ka. Especially because of someone you said na you're gonna move on from. Na after ilang months of doing efforts just to forget all the pain, andito ka pa rin pala at nasasaktan. Nakita mo lang na may kasama siyang iba, eto na naman lahat. And the worst part of it? You can't do anything. You can't do anything kasi you let her go. You gave her the chance and freedom to do whatever she wants--"