FY76

Alyssa woke up from the knocks on her door. She got up from bed to attend to whoever it is banging on her door, this early.

"Hey, ma'am. Good morning! Sorry for waking you up but you've got an early delivery from Residue. Do you happen to know who Residue is?" The guy asked. He's a staff of the hotel.

Nagkukusot pa ng matang sumagot si Alyssa, "Yes, sir. I know them. Thank you." She said after the guy handed her the package.

"Okay, ma'am. Thank you too and may you have a great day ahead!" He said.

"Thanks! You too, enjoy the rest of the day." Ly said and smiled. He just smiled at her as well and left.

Alyssa closed the door and went in then sat on her bed. She opened the package and smiled upon seeing what it is.

Filipino foods are always the best!!! Hope you enjoy this, Alyssa! Have a good day, kabayan! :)

- Residue -

"Kabayan, huh?" Ly said and smiled.

Its a package of Filipino treats. Mostly mga chips, candies and chocolates from the Philippines. They probably have stocks of these foods since they mentioned that all of them are pure Filipinos who just happened to be born and raised here in Greece. She stood up to get the calling card on her pants' pocket and text the number there.

To: Residue
     Hey, I got the package! Thanks. These are really good! Salamat, mga kabayan! :)

From: Residue
     Good to hear you liked it! Please know that its part of our courting stage. 😉

Alyssa just shook her head while smiling and didn't reply anymore. She took a bath and went down to have breakfast at the hotel. There's not a lot of people here in this hotel, probably because this is a luxurious one and those who stay here are either really rich or really rich. No in betweens. Lol. Alyssa got her food already and is finding a seat when she saw two teen age girls who looks like a couple. She smiled seeing how sweet they are. She remembers how she and Den are like that also before.

"Alyssa, stop." She said to herself. She shook her head and walked to the table she found.

She's having a good time with her food when her phone rang. Deej is calling her on FaceTime.

"Shit." She said.

She haven't talked to her family since she left. Nauna niya pang kausapin mga kaibigan niya. She nervously clicked the Accept button and she swallowed a lump in her throat when she saw her whole family in the screen, they're at the Valdez'. Her dad and brothers, Nanay Elsa and Tatay Max. Her papa and mama, even Kath is there.

"H-hi?" She said and closed her right eye, waiting for the sermon from everyone in the screen.

"Ate, kung pipikitan mo lang kami, we'll end this na lang." Kian said. Natawa naman yung mga kasama niya dun.

Alyssa opened her eyes and stared at the screen, "You're not mad?" She asked.

"Ako lang ata mad dito." Deej said with a serious face.

"Kuya, sorry na." Ly said. "No. Sorry pala sa inyong lahat."

"Is Greece beautiful, nak?" Anton asked.

"Pa!" Saway sa kanya ni Deej at ng asawa niya pero ngumiti lang siya. They're supposed to atleast pretend na they're mad. Just for Alyssa to realize na what she did isn't right.

"Oo nga, nak. Maganda ba diyan? Baka, we can follow you there?" Ruel said.

"Daddy naman!" Saway naman ni Nicko sa kanya.