FY85

Alyssa and Niccolo went to MOA Arena for their mini concert. They call it mini but its actually a big concert 'cause a lot of people are here. I mean, its in MOA Arena, no concert is so mini when its held there. The events will start at 3pm and 9am pa lang. The organizers told them to be here early so they can still rehearse and to make sure that they're really prepared. Sandro is with them of course, but he's sleeping inside the room, given to Alyssa and Niccolo at the back stage. They asked one organizer to stay with him and look after him.

"So, 3pm, meet and greet?" Ly asked.

"Yes. Dito lang yun tas we'll have time naman para ayusin yung stage for your concert since 7 pa naman ang start nun." Jio, one of the organizers said.

"Okay. Marami bang tao?" Ly asked again.

Jio chuckled, "Marami is an understatement, Alyssa. Filipinos love you and they're here to show it to you." He answered.

"Grabe. Nakaka-pressure ah." Ly joked.

"You're born for pressure-packed moments." Jio said and smiled.

"I agree." Niccolo butted in.

"Right?" Jio said and smiled again. Alyssa shook her head at them. "You can eat there, whenever you want, ah? Food's just right there. I'll just talk to Cheska." He said.

"Sure. Thanks, Jio!" Ly said.

"Thank you, Jio boy!" Sabi naman ni Niccolo.

"No. Thank YOU for granting your fans' wishes." Jio said, making the duo smile then he left.

The two of them just sat in one corner as they scan the flow of the event.

"This is the biggest concert we'll be doing, so far." Nico said.

"Yup. And you're right, we can't mess this up." Ly said.

"Really can't." Nico said.

They're still on it with the flow and 'script' of the event when Alyssa's phone rang. A video call from Instagram from Deej. She was hesitating if she'd answer it but she eventually did. Well, not really her. Niccolo did. He pressed the Accept button so Alyssa had no choice but to talk to Deej.

"H-hello.." She said and shyly smiled.

"You're really back, gago." Deej said and smiled back.

"Luh? Iiyak ka ba?" Ly said.

"Of course not! I'm just happy na andito ka na ulit. Finally." He said.

"You're not mad?" She asked.

"How could I ever get mad at my twin?" He said.

Ly was about to speak when one by one, their friends peeked behind Deej. Even si Jovee and LA, andun.

"Bitch!" They all said in unison and sabay-sabay ding tumawa. Pati si Alyssa, natawa.

"Fuck, I missed y'all!" Ly said.

"Sino ngayon maiiyak?" Deej asked and smirked.

"Wala! I'm not gonna cry, no." She said pero halatang pinipigilan niya lang naman talaga maiyak.

"Sus! Let it stream! Di ka namin iju-judge, promise." Kim said.

"I would've if hindi sayo nanggaling, Kim." Ly said. "Ikaw pinaka-judgemental dito eh!"

"Grabe ka naman." Kim said.

"True, though." Mika said.

"Miss na kita, Ye." Ly said and smiled.

"Eh? How 'bout the bestfriend?" Kief asked.

"Now that I saw you, miss na rin kita." Ly said.

"Dramaaa!" Sabi ni Rex.