FY64

Den woke up earlier than Alyssa. Wala siyang pasok talaga today and she made sure nga na wala din siyang dues or deadlines today. Babangon na dapat siya but she felt Alyssa still hugging her. She slowly removed Ly's arm from hugging her and opened the curtains to let some sunshine in which caused Ly's forehead to crease. She smiled at how cute Alyssa is. She blocked the sunrays with her hand and she saw how Alyssa's face relaxed. Alyssa even wiped the side of her mouth na feeling siguro niya ay may tumutulong laway. Napangiwi naman siya kasi yung pasa niya dun na hindi pa magaling, nadagdagan na naman. That whole thing made Den smile again. This is what she don't want to lose. Waking up with this sight and mornings with this woman. She don't ever want this to end.

But, can she really prevent it from ending?

"Babe, wake up na. Its your big day! C'mon, we have to get going!" She said, trying her best to sound as excited as possible.

Alyssa slowly opened her eyes and smiled at her, "Hi, babe." She said with her husky voice.

"Hi." Den said. "Bangon na diyan. I'll cook breakfast for us. Maligo ka na."

"Babe, 2:30 pa start ng ceremony. Lets get some sleep." Ly said and pulled Den pahiga ulit sa kama. She has her eyes closed as she hugs Den tightly.

Den looked at the clock. 7am. She faced Ly and saw her na tulog na ulit. She just hugged her and natulog ulit. Maaga pa naman nga. After some more hours, Alyssa woke up. She smiled at the sight of a sleeping Dennise beside her. She kissed her forehead and slowly got up from bed. She went to the living room and called for food delivery. Hindi niya muna ginising si Den hangga't wala pa yung food. Nag-CR muna siya para maghilamos. Tinitigan niya sa salamin ang mukha niyang puro pasa at putok. Putok na kilay, putok na labi. Pati sa may ilalim ng mata niya, meron.

"Walangya kang Ace ka." She said habang napapailing at hawak ang mukha niya.

"You should've retaliated, babe." Den said and hugged her from the back. "He deserves your power punches." They both chuckled.

"Pinagbigyan ko lang, kawawa naman eh." Ly said.

"Edi, ikaw naman ang kawawa ngayon." Sabi naman ni Den.

"Atleast, I'm still here with you." Ly said.

"Ha?" Den asked.

"Wala. Tara, baka dumating na yung pinadeliver kong food." Ly said and they went to the living room.

"Asan susuotin mo?" Den asked her.

"Sa closet." Ly answered.

"Saan? Parang wala naman akong nakita dun." Den said.

"Dami kong damit dun eh." Ly said.

"Baliw! Yung pang-graduation mo! Dress dapat!" Sabi ni Den.

"Ay, bawal ba mga shirt ko dun? May blouse din ako dun yung sinuot ko sa defense ko." Natatawang sabi ni Alyssa.

"Sira ulo ka talaga! Bat kasi hindi kita sinamahan eh. Wala ka ngang isusuot?" Den asked.

Ly laughed, "Meron. Hahaha. Binilhan kami ni mama at papa." She said. "Chill ka lang."

"Asan?" Den asked again.

"Kuya will bring it here. Pina-plantsa pa daw ata." Ly answered.

"Ako na lang sana nagplantsa." Den said.

"Eh, hayaan mo na. Si mama naman may sabi eh." Ly said. They heard knocks on the door. "Ay, ayan na yung food!" She said and opened the door. Binayaran niya lang umalis na yung nagdeliver. Well, after taking a photo with her.