FY68

denniselazaro Wouldn't have survived the first year of med school without this one! Thank you so much, babe! 💙🍃 I love you. @alyssa_valdez2

Den posted on Instagram after she woke up on her first day of summer vacation. She's lying on their bed, with the still sleeping Alyssa beside her. She still can't help but smile with the fact na her posts are notified on Alyssa's social media accounts. She kissed Alyssa's forehead and carefully got off the bed to cook breakfast for them. She's really learned how to cook since she and Alyssa started living together. I mean, she has no choice. No one will cook for them. She just prepared a simple breakfast for them. Eggs, bacon, hotdogs and fried rice. After cooking, she went back to their room and saw Alyssa na gising na at ngiting-ngiti sa cellphone niya.

"That's all you, babe. Your hardwork paid off." Ly said and smiled at her. Den sat on the bed and hugged her.

"No! Di ko magagawa yun if wala ka. Those review sessions were solid and the fact that you'll let me do things to you kahit takot ka. That means a lot. And I will forver be thankful for that." Den said and hugged her.

"Soft hours." Ly said and hugged Den back and kissed her forehead.

They went to the kitchen na to eat breakfast. While eating, Alyssa keeps on using her phone and it annoys Den. Okay pa sila kanina pero naiinis na siya ngayon.

"Babe, ano ba. We're eating." Saway ni Den sa kanya.

"S-sorry. Ano, importante lang kasi." Ly said and kept her phone.

"More important than a breakfast with me?" Mataray na tanong ni Den.

"No. Hindi po. Sorry, kakain na." Ly said and focused on eating. "Uhm, do you wanna go out today? Free ka nama na, diba?"

"San naman tayo pupunta?" Den asked.

"Your call." Ly answered.

"I want to go to a museum." Den said and smiled.

"Museum?" Ly asked.

"Yeah. Sabi mo my call. Museum tayo." Den answered.

"Okay. Sabi mo eh. Hanap ka san maganda." Ly said. "Kung pwede sana, not around the metro para medyo makalayo naman tayo."

"Akala mo naman, alam i-drive pag sa malayo." Den said. "Mawala pa tayo eh."

"I'm willing to get lost with you." Ly said and winked at her.

"Eewww!" Den said which made Alyssa laugh.

"Sige na. Eat na and maligo na so we can leave." Ly said.

"Leave agad, di pa nga alam san pupunta?" Sabi naman ni Den.

"Ako na bahala maghanap. Go na, eat." Ly said.

After eating, Alyssa washed the dishes and si Den naligo na nga. After she's done with the plates, she searched for museums they can go to and Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo caught her attention, of all the others she saw. She decided na dun na lang sila magpunta since they haven't been there pa naman, ever.

"Babe, nakahanap na ko." Ly said pagpasok niya sa kwarto. "Ay, mamaya na lang pala." She said when she remembered na ayaw ni Den na kinakausap siya pag asa CR siya.

She just lied on their bed and nagtingin-tingin pa ng ibang tungkol sa museum. She saw a lot of great photos which made her even more excited na makarating dun.

"What did you say?" Den asked pagkalabas niya ng CR.

"I found a place na. Look oh." Ly said. "Pinto Art Museum in Antipolo." She said as she shows the pictures to Den. "Ano, okay sayo?"