FY23

D's story and flashbacks

When Den asked Ly to come with her to NHS

She woke up early and went kila Ly kasi she asked her last night to accompany her sa NHS 'cause she's getting some papers for her college entrance exam in Ateneo. Den went to them muna to wake her up and to get her out of her room. Pinapasok naman agad siya ni Nanay Elsa sa kwarto kasi alam niya na aalis sila ni Alyssa. Den knocked four times, just like how Alyssa always like it. Even numbers is really precious to her. When she didn't open the door, si Den na nagbukas. Nanay Elsa always gives her the spare key so she won't have to go down again and ask her for it if Ly doesn't open the door. She gives it back din after. When she went in, she saw her na tulog na tulog pa. She sat on the floor, looking at her face, admiring the beauty that is Alyssa Valdez. After probably 5-10 minutes, she decided to wake her up.

"Babe, wakey wakey!" Den said and kissed her on the cheek. But she didn't wake up. "C'mon, babe! Aalis tayo, diba? Gising na po."

"Hmmm.." Sabi lang ni Alyssa then she pulled Den down and hugged her so tight. "Aga naman ng sundo ko." She said and kissed her on the forehead, eyes still closed. "Aalis na ba tayo?"

Den sat on her bed, "Anong aalis eh kakagising ko lang din! Go na, eat and take a bath. Uuwi na ko so I can do the same."

"Punta na lang ako sa inyo." She said before Den could go out. "I love you."

"I love you too." Den said and smiled. "Get up na!" Sabi ni Den then Alyssa sat on her bed, Den left her like that and umuwi na muna.

After some time, Alyssa's knocking on Den's room already. She smiled knowing its Alyssa. She's the only one who knocks 6 times on her door, everytime. She opened it and saw a smiling Alyssa na may iniinom pang Yakult. Favorite niya talaga yun and the OCD made her love it even more just because it isn't black.

"Gusto mo, babe?" She asked as she went in.

"Kulang pa yan sayo eh." Den said and chuckled as she put some light make up. You know, she's learned to.

While preparing, Ly asked if she can drive them to NHS. She said na she's feeling okay and that Dr. Gonzales told her to do the things she usually does before and to expose herself to her fears. Tho, a bit worried, Den let her. Ly asked for it, she'll give it to her. When they arrived at NHS, Ly asked Den if she can stay outside and just roam around the campus. Den allowed her so she walked away from the office. Just 5 minutes after, Den's done with the papers. She already told the office people kasi that she's coming so naka-prepare na agad yung kukunin niya. Saglit lang siyang nakipagkwentuhan tas lumabas na din. She saw Alyssa from afar talking to a girl. She squinted her eyes and saw na its Cha. She looked at them muna as they talk. She saw them laughing at each other then Cha hugged Alyssa and said something she obviously won't hear. She saw Alyssa hugged Cha back then nag-usap ulit sila. She hates what she's seeing so she texted Alyssa.

To: Babe
      I'm done na po, babe. San ka?

She didn't get a reply from her but she saw Alyssa walking away from Cha. Muntik pa siyang madapa kasi patalikod siyang naglalakad habang nagbaba-bye kay Cha. Sinabi naman ni Alyssa why she's with Cha but she still felt jealous. Si Cha lang naman talaga ang pinagseselosan niya. Alam niya kasi na pwedeng-pwede balikan ni Alyssa si Cha if she wants to. Kaya yes, she's threatened and really really jealous of her. Pero wala eh, isang kanta lang ni Alyssa sa kanya, okay na ulit. Wala na yung galit. That day, she also found out na Alyssa's not taking her meds so yung inis niya because of Cha, mas lumala because of what she found out and they ended up having a fight.

When Alyssa got drunk, they weren't talking for three days and Den went to NHS with their friends

"Hindi ba nagtetext sayo, Den?" Nicko asked.