FY83

Its been a week since Alyssa was discharged from the hospital. She's been living alone again in her condo 'cause obviously, Jessey went back home to the Philippines after Alyssa asked her to leave. Niccolo visits her everyday and checks up on her just to make sure she's not gonna do something stupid or crazy again. Alyssa already told him everything from the reason why she's here in Greece, to the reason why she joined the band up until the reason why she did what she did for the band. She basically told him everything and didn't left any hole from the story. She feels comfortable sharing her problems and experiences to strangers or people she doesn't know too well, 'cause she feels like they won't judge her. In this case, shs feels like Niccolo won't judge her. There's also something in him that makes her feel that everything she tells him will be exclusive for the two of them only.

"Are you going out today?" Niccolo asked as they were sitting on the couch while playing NBA 2k in Alyssa's PS4 that she just bought yesterday.

"Hindi." Ly answered habang focus na focus sa paglalaro.

"What?" Niccolo asked.

Ly chuckled, "Sorry. I said, no. I'm not going out today. Hindi is Tagalog or Filipino term of no." She said.

"Oh. Hindi." Slang na sabi ni Niccolo. "What's yes in Filipino?"

"Oo." Ly answered.

"Oo, hindi. Yes, no?" He asked.

"Yup." Ly answered with a smile. "How 'bout you? You wanna go somewhere?"

"Hindi." Niccolo answered. "I'll stay here with you."

"Fast learner." Ly said and they both chuckled.

"Uhm, can I ask you something?" He asked.

"You're already asking." Ly said.

"No, I'm serious." Nico said.

"Sure. What is it?" Ly said.

"Why did you and your girlfriend broke up?" He asked. Ly stopped playing and sighed. "Uhm, no. Its fine if you don't wanna talk about it. Sorry for asking."

"No, its okay." Ly said. "But honestly, its also my question." She said. "I actually don't know why we suddenly fell apart. Like what I've told you, we've been together for five years and we've had our own ups and downs. But, I don't know. Things really happen when you least expect it. The last thing we fought about was jealousy. She was jealous of Jessey, the one in the hospital last week." Nico nodded at her. "Jessey was the architect I hired for the cafe I wanted to give my ex-girlfriend. Most of the time, me and Jessey are together only because we have to for the cafe's construction. I didn't know she was kind of investigating things between me and Jessey so, she got mad when she confirmed that we almost everyday, go out together. Well, I also have my fair share of faults 'cause I lied to her many times just so I can keep the construction of the cafe a secret from her 'cause I wanna surprise her. But it turned out, I was the one who got surprised when she broke up with me." Kwento ni Alyssa sa kay Nico.

"You mean, you never talked it out?" He asked. "Like to clear things out?"

"I did try talking to her but she refused. Maybe, I really hurt her big time. Or maybe, she's also keeping her frustrations about me, about us, to herself. And the day she chose to end what we have was the day she exploded. I can't blame her though. She was hurt." Ly answered.

"But, do you still wanna get back with her?"

"There was never a day that I didn't want that to happen. She was my life. And when we broke up I felt like, not only a part of me died. I felt like my whole being died. That's why I went here. Without even thinking if this can help me. All I was thinking of was I wanted to be away from her so she can easily adjust and for me also. To move forward from what happened."