FY37

Second day in Baguio and Alyssa still hasn't learned to wake up early. Naunang magising si Den kesa sa and naligo na agad. When she went out of the bathroom, tulog pa rin si Alyssa and she thought of something naughty. Bumuwelo siya palayo sa kama at tinalunan ang natutulog na si Alyssa.

"Aww. Shit." Ly said, eyes still closed. "Ugh." She said and dumapa sa kama tas nagtakip ng unan sa sa ulo.

"Hala, nagalit ata." Den whispered. "Uh, babe? Sorry na." She said pero hindi siya pinansin ni Alyssa. "Babe, sorry. Gigisingin lang naman kita eh." Sabi niya habang yakap-yakap si Alyssa pero wala pa rin. "Babe so--oh my God!" She said kasi bigla siyang hinila ni Alyssa at niyakap ng mahigpit.

"I love you." Ly said and kissed her forehead.

Den smiled at that, "I love you too. Sorry." She said.

"Pwede naman kasing gisingin mo na lang ako sa kiss." Ly joked.

"Galeng." Den said. "Get up and maligo ka na." She said and tumayo na rin to comb her hair. "Dali, may text na ulit si Sir Rax sayo."

"Mahal na mahal talaga ako nun." Ly said, sabay tayo at kuha sa tuwalya tas naligo na din. "Ay, babe, pa-reply na lang. Tell him na naliligo ako. Thanks!"

"Pass?" Den asked.

"Oh, you know." Ly answered.

Den sat on the bed and kinuha yung phone ni Alyssa sa ibabaw ng bedside table tas inopen yun.

"Yun pa rin." She said and chuckled, but felt a little sadness in her chest. She's talking about Ly's password which is the date of their parents' death. Well, that's the same day they first met, so yeah.

She opened Sir Rax' text and replied what Alyssa told her to. She put the phone back sa ibabaw ng bedside table and continued preparing as she waits for Alyssa. She was looking for a handkerchief so she opened Ly's bag 'cause she knows Alyssa never runs out of those. If there's one thing that can serve as Alyssa's trademark, yun talaga yung pagdadala niya lagi ng panyo, anywhere she goes. And hindi lang basta dala, lagi niya yung hawak. So ayun nga, naghahanap si Den ng panyo sa bag ni Alyssa when she saw a small piece of paper. Kinuha niya yun and napangiti sa nakasulat.

I knew you'd look for a handkerchief kasi tinago ko yung sayo kagabi, so I can do this hihi. Anyway, I just wanna say that I love you so so so muuuch! And I'll do everything for your happiness even if its at the expense of mine. :) Mahal ka ni Phenom, Iron Eagle. Palagi. <3

Den smiled at that. That simple message even made her shed a tear. She's just so thankful to have Alyssa and she knows whatever happens, she'll have her in her life. She doesn't even want to know what Alyssa would be in her life for the coming years, all that matters is that she has her. That's all she needs. But, what if time comes that Alyssa's not there anymore? She got the paper and held it as she looks for a handkerchief that she can use. While fixing her and Alyssa's things, Ly went out of the bathroom and sat beside her then hugged her and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you." Ly said.

Den sniffed, "I love you too."

Ly went infront of her and lifted her hesd up, "Umiyak ka ba?" Den shook her head. "Weh? Bat mapula mata mo?" She just can't hide anything from her.

"Ikaw kasi eh!" Den said and hugged Alyssa.

Though confused, Alyssa hugged her back, "What did I do?"

"This!" Den said and pinakita kay Alyssa yung papel na nakalimutan na niya na sinulat niya.

"Ah. Hahaha. Naiyak ka dahil diyan?" Ly said. "Di kasi ako makatulog kagabi kaya I thought of doing that while staring at your sleeping face." She stood up and nagsuklay. "But still so beatiful though." She said and winked. "Ano namang nakakaiyak diyan? Parang ayoko na tuloy ulitin, baka maiyak ka lang ulit." She chuckled.