C H A P T E R 5

Since Dean has the mind of a kid we won't be reading the story in his POV at least till he's started gaining his memory back  however just so that you can also see what happens on his side, I'll write it in third person's POV.

Chaw!!

Third person's POV,

Two weeks later,

Gina thought about what Harvey said to her and decided to be better for Dean. She was already forty  and wouldn't be able to take care of him that well again.

She brought different girls to be his babysitter but he didn't like any of them. The one's that managed to enter the house were kicked out because they had lustful eyes for Dean, started living a double life and acted like they were the daughters of the beautiful house.

The all irritated him and he didn't want any of them. Dean fell ill mysteriously and Gina was really worried.

"How are you feeling now?" She asked with her voice dripping with concern.

"I'm getting better and I can play little too" He responded to her.

"Alright do you need anything?"

"Harvey, Aunty Harvey, I miss her. Can I see her again?" He looked at Gina with sad eyes.

Gina was so confused, she didn't know what to do. She didn't personally know Harvey and the one time she met her, she insulted the innocent woman.

"Of course but she's travelled now. You'll see her later"

"Ok then I'll get better fast so that I can play with her" He smiled very widely

It warmed Gina's heart to see Dean this happy but what was she going to do? She didn't know a thing about Harvey. She used her sources to check on Harvey Davidson and realized that she doesn't even live in New York and she was most likely on a vacation.

She began her search for Harvey. She knew that she wouldn't rest till she found Miss Davidson. She got some clues but she reached several dead ends. She wanted to give up but she felt that Dean would only get worse.

Soon she came across a Miss Harvey Davidson who lives in Vegas. Ignoring the fact that it could be a coincidence, she picked up her bags and left for Vegas.

~Present~

Harvey's POV,

Huh? What would a ten year old man possibly need me for?

"Pardon?" I asked her to check if I heard well.

"Dean is really sick and won't let anyone come near him"

"And you're telling me this....why?" I didn't get what she was getting at.

"Why don't we discuss this over some tea?" She gave me a you better get your ass in my car look and I got into her car.

She asked me for a good Cafe and I recommended her to Midnight brew because their coffee was to die for.

We took a sit near the window because I figured that the conversation was bound to get awkward and I would look outside at regular intervals.

I ordered a caramel latte while she ordered green tea. I also ordered some cookies at the side because I love cookies.

"So have you thought about it?" She took a sip of green tea. "Thought about what?" I asked in confusion.

"Don't play games with me young miss. I just told you that Mr Cyprus needs you"

"Needs me for what? A man with the mind of a ten year old is controlling you and you're actually listening to him. He's like a child, a really big one but his body is useless as he doesn't know what's going on and he sees nothing beyond cookies and rainbows. Go look for some jobless person to look after that man baby and leave me alone" I yelled at her.

"Watch how you talk about Dean, Harvey" She attacked back.

"It's Miss Davidson to you" I spat back.

She calmed down a bit" I bet we can walk something out"

"There's nothing left to talk about, good day" I finished my latte and stop up to go but I realized that I didn't finish my cookie as I step out of the with one foot.

I took all my self esteem back with me and shattered it when I picked up five cookies and stuffed my face with it.

"Hmph a nice dmph" I said have a nice day with cookie stuffed mouth. The lady was looking at me like I was crazy.

I went back home and decided not to tell my sisters about it because it was for the best. I couldn't stop thinking about the handsome man and his beautiful and innocent eyes. I didn't know what to do. I decided to cook something that will make me really busy.

Unfortunately, I didn't have much strength so I just decided to microwave some shoestring fries and chicken drumsticks. Hailey came down to give me a hand while Harley helped Hannah and Handy with their homework.

I really love my sisters and I can't even think of leaving them for a single second. I will be by their side forever since I have no plans of ever getting married and even if I do, I will marry someone who will accept them like his own.

"Someone like Liam" A voice in my head said. Liam is a really great guy but Larvey ship will never sail.

"Hailey don't microwave the fries for too long or you'll make a mess"

"Ok "mom", you worry too much sis that I'm afraid you'll start growing white hair when you're thirty and wrinkles won't look so good on a twenty five year old's body" Hailey laughed at me.

"When you're done making a fool of yourself, you'll help me set the table for dinner" I threw a spoon at her head.

"Ooouch" She whined like a baby and I stuck out my tongue at her.

The doorbell rang.

I opened the door and my heart froze a bit

"Dean?" 

_____________________________________
Thank you!