C H A P T E R 7

Harvey's POV,

"Yes, I said that I am moving to New York in the next two days" I didnt want to. I hated to do this to Liam because he has done so much for my family and this is how I planned to repay him for his good deeds. He did so much for my family and all he wanted in return was a chance with me and I ruined it but this is all I can do and I have no choice.

I couldn't look him in the eye.

"Why are you leaving all of a sudden?" Is he for real, I just explained myself to him and here he was asking me why I was leaving?

"I already told you why I have to go and I'm over explaining myself to all of you guys. I'm torn between a man child that I barely know and my family and I feel like staying here with everyone but that's too selfish and he's in a serious state and if he's not helped it will become permanent"

In the middle of my rant, a tear dropped from my eye and I realized that I was crying but it was a situation that is frustrating enough to make a grown girl cry and thats ok. Its ok, Harvey. Liam was on his feet and was calming me down. "You're one of the few selfless people that I know and you're really honest. You think of others before yourself and go out of your way to help others"

"How can I be sure that I'm making the right choice?" I wiped my tear away.

"I know that you're making the right choice because Harvey Davidson only makes the right choices" I looked up at him and chuckled.

"Really, so I made the right choice to wear a flare dress when its so windy today" I hugged him and laughed.

"One problem at a time senorita, one problem" He rubbed my hair and I cuddled deeply.

"Mom, everyone's so proud of me and I dont know what am I'm getting myself into. What if after I help him get his memory back and he doesnt want anything to do with me then what will I do?" I placed my head on my moms hospital bed and took a little nap.

"No put the bag at the back" Harley instructed my sisters as they took my bags out of the house and put it in the car that Gina sent to pick me up.

"So you mean that were not going to see you again for a while" Handy and Hannah asked me with tiny teardrops escaping from their eyes.

"Listen you two, cousin Pierson is going to take good care of you and if you're naughty, shell tell me and I'll come and spank you" They calmed down and didn't turn my departure into one of their regular cry sessions.

I gave my house one last glance and waved at my sisters one last time before the car drove away. It is time for my journey to New York, its all just getting started and I don't know what is in for me but I am ready, I think.

The flight to New York was a stressful one. We took Dean's private jet and it was delayed for a bit but we arrived in New York shortly. We waited a bit on the jet until some men came to tell us that our ride back to the Cyprus mansion was ready.

When I saw Dean's house, I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my mouth. His house was bigger than my entire estate. His compound alone was bigger than my entire neighborhood. My entire house is nothing compared to his living room.

"Susan, come here now" Gina called out and all the staffs in the house came out and lined up like it was a palace. How rich is this man? Like his house is actually in only two colors which are white and gold, real gold.

"Harvey, Susan here is Dean's personal maid. She will assist you in taking care of him" She told Susan to show me to my room which was directly opposite Dean's room. I was alright with it at first but then I figured that after he starts gaining his memory. I will be hunted by the fact that my room is opposite his room.

I took a minute to admire the view of my room and it is amazing like total wow. It was a dream come true princess room. There was a large pink queen size bed, a white and pink window couch, a rose gold lamp, a pink bookshelf and many other pink items. It was like a pink unicorn pooped on the room, I would have loved this when I was much younger but now that I'm grown lady, I can't help but cringe at the sight of so much pink.

"Do you like your room? Dean got so excited you were coming to live with us and so he had interior decorators come and design your room. He designed your room himself Gina" asked me as she took out of her rice.

That room is disgusting but Dean designed it with love so the least that I can do is pretend to like it.

"Yes, do you like the room?" Dean asked with hopeful eyes. "Yes, I like the room, its beautiful" I didn't want to lie but lying will only make matters worse, he's too fragile.

Dean told us about his time in Vegas as we ate our dinner. I tucked him in his bed and went to mine to hopefully fall asleep. I drew my legs up to my chest and stared at the stars, they are really beautiful. I lay down and finally I fell into my happy place.

I had a very beautiful dream that night about Dean.