C H A P T E R 34

Harvey's POV,

"So you mean, you kissed Dean?" Pierson, Hailey and Avery couldn't believe it. I nodded my head as I blushed profusely.

"Did you hook up?" Pierson asked. What is this stupid cousin of mine deal with hook ups.

"I'm sure she did, the scenario would have been too kinky not to" Avery added.

"No, Harvey wouldn't want to rush things but I'm sure she wished he had at least touched her somewhere else" Hailey chuckled.

"What kind of perverts am I surrounded by?" I pulled my hair and looked up.

"Stop that, he can't hear you. You're wasting your time, we have too much perverted thoughts that he can't hear us. We need to change" Pierson held her chest.

"After Harvey gets pregnant for Dean, she'll change" Everyone burst into laughter after Avery's sentence.

"But wait, how many guys are you in love with? There's Luke, Liam and Dean. You're really the best" Pierson raised her hands up like a form of salute.

"Shut up Pierson, I don't love any of them. I'm just in a really difficult situation"

"With two amazingly hot guys" Hailey smirked

"Ha, good one" Pierson high fives Hailey.

"You know what, you guys are the worst" I covered my face in frustration.

"Oh but Dean's the best" Avery said.

"Or is it Liam" Hailey said.

"Or maybe Luke" Pierson said.

"Oh my, who will poor Harvey pick?" They continued teasing me.

My phone beeped triple times. I picked it up and looked at it. I gulped when I realized the difficult situation I have been thrown into. I felt like ending my life here on this couch.

I had three text messages.

Dean: Hey pretty, I was wondering if you'd like to hang out with me tomorrow.

Liam: Angel face, I know we're keeping things cool but I miss you. Can we hang tomorrow?

Luke: Babe, you know how much I love you but you still do bad things to me. Please let's go on a date tomorrow.

"Whoa" I didn't notice that the crazy trio had changed their position and they were looking over my shoulders.

"What are you going to do?" Avery looked at me trying to hide her laughter.

"Honestly, I thought I was confused before but this is literally the worst situation ever" I scratched my head.

"I mean, there might be a good side to this problem, Harvey" Pierson tried to make things seem ok.

"And what exactly is the good side or so called silver lining of this issue"

"Sorry, I was only trying to help" I signalled her to stop talking and let me think.

" I really don't know what to do. I don't want to turn them down but I can't take all three of them.....wait a darn moment" I wriggled my eyebrows and smiled.

"Oh no, she only wriggles her eyebrows when he gets a devious idea" Hailey and the others looked at me with suspicion.

"You know, The Sunset Harvest ball is tomorrow night"

"Oh dear" Pierson groaned.

"I was thinking, why don't I take all of them to the ball?"

"Yeah sure, do that and let then find out that you've been seeing three different guys at the same time and you've made out with all of them" Avery's voice was dripping with sacarsm.

"Come on, it's not a terrible idea. I will just play along with all of three of them. I've seen it in movies a lot"

"You fool, this is real life and you're not some kind of fictional character, so get your sense back together" Hailey scolded me.

"You guys have to trust me, I need to do this but I can't do it without your help. Please help me" I pouted my lips and did the cutest face I could think of.

"Fine"

I sent a text message to each of them telling them that I will meet all of them at the ball. I don't know why I came up with such an idea. Pierson is usually the one who comes up with such nonsensical stuffs. I guess hanging out with her is making me loose my mind.

I went to the mall to look for a dress for the ball that was only hours away. I settled for a royal blue strapless net flare dress. I really didn't feel like going all Cinderella at the ball.

I payed for my dress and thought of what accessories would go well.

"Oh dear" I tapped my forgetful head. I forgot my diamond earrings at Dean's house. I will feel really akward going to his house when I have a date with him.

I just have to go get it. I bet he's not around because Dean is like never around.

I parked my car outside his house and stared at the house for a brief moment. My mind flash backed to everything that happened in this house. I decided to quietly go to my bathroom cupboard and get it before anyone notices.

I picked it up and put it in my jeans pocket then I came out of the room. I was walking to the front door when my phone fell down. I bent down to pick it up and that's when I turned to the side and saw a figure sitting at the poolside through the transparent  glass window in the living room.

It was Dean, he looked so sad and I didn't realize that I was walking to the door that leads outside. I know that I was planning to come in and leave immediately but I can't ignore him.

"Hey you" I sat down beside him.

"Harvey? What are you doing here? Our date isn't until tonight"

"I came by to pick up my earrings and I saw you here all by yourself. What's wrong?"

"I just... I'm just worried about everything. What if I never recover? What if I never get my head back in place? My cousin Larry and Gina have been running my company but I want it back" Dean sighed.

"I'm so sorry Dean, I lied to you and didn't realize that it would hunt you later on" I ran my fingers through my hair.

"It's okay, you don't need to apologise. You only did what you thought was right. I'm the one to blame, I shouldn't have gone out that night"

"Gina told me how the accident happened, you don't have to blame yourself. Blaming yourself won't change anything"

"Do you know what hurts more?"

"What?"

"The fact that my brothers suddenly left after my parents accident"

Thanks for this chapter.

Chaow!!