C H A P T E R 8

I woke up feeling good, today felt positive for some reason but then again its a new city with new beginnings. Its my Sunday best.

(Ps; listen to Sunday best by surfaces when reading this because I did)

I went out of my room and looked opposite and saw Dean's room door slightly open. I decided to take a sneak I peek into his room. I mean what harm can it cause?

I popped my head through the small opening. His room was ten times better than mine. I thought that it would be childish and colorful but it was all black and no other color. There was a big playhouse in the middle of room. It was really big and all his toys were inside. I smiled as I imagined Dean playing in this playhouse, it will a rare and funny sight. I heard a light thud and it seemed like it came from the bathroom. I didn't know that he was in the room.

No he cant see here, Ten year old or not, If he walks out the bathroom wearing only towel then I'm going to die because he still has the body of a twenty eight year old. I turned around to quickly run out of the room but I tripped and fell down. Before I could get up, the bathroom door swung open. I wanted to look away but I just couldn't, a part of me wanted to look away but another part wanted to see what sight would emerge from the bathroom door. Dean came out wearing only a towel that hanging dangerously low. Water trailed down his rock hard abs and his hair was still wet and hands were running through it. My mouth watered at the sight in front of me, he looked like freshly baked bread straight out of the oven.

My senses flew out of the window and for a minute, I forgot that he was only a ten year old now. I stood up and cleared my head of every perverted thought. "Um, I came to check if you were ready for breakfast" Fool, you dont even know whats for breakfast.

"Yes, I will be down soon" Wait, why did I have to make up a lie for a ten year old man. Oh no Harvey, you're now losing your mind but then again you just never know when he's going to come back to normal.

Why did you have to go in you fool? You're good for nothing Harvey. My phone beeped in my pocket and I pulled it out and I had a message from Hailey.

CALL ME, I'M OUT OF AIRTIME.

Typical Hailey, she spends so much time on the gram that I banned her from using our Wi-Fi, she then started using dollar bill airtime cards but she runs out of it every time.

"Hey you, how's everyone? I miss you guys already that it really hurts" I smiled as her face popped up on the face time.

"Geez lady, its only been a day and you're already weeping. If you are crying then what should Hannah be doing?"

"When did I cry missy?" I chatted away with my sisters and they seemed like they werent missing as much me. They were enjoying their freedom. Pierson isn't the best option to look after naughty creatures like my sisters. She's just as crazy as they are and she is even a much more worse Softie than I am.

After I finished up with my sisters, I went out to the pool and collapsed on a lounge chair. Dean was learning with his tutor, weird right? Gina figured that we should tutor him like a regular just to help him not become dumb. I just hope he can come back to normal but sometimes I wonder if the actual Dean is as sweet as younger Dean. I dont think he is judging from all the stories the media carried.

I was somewhere deep in dream land when I felt something tickling my face. I pushed it away but it only increased. I opened my eyes when I couldnt take it any longer. I widened my eyes in surprise when I saw what was tickling me, Deans hair. Dean was looking at me very closely. He was too innocent to realize that what he was doing was enough to make anyone lose their cool.

"Great, you're up, come help me color in my book" Dean smiled and handed me some crayons. I sat down beside him and helped him color a giraffe.

"That's it, youre doing great Dean when you grow up you're going to be an artist" Dean looked up at me for a while, he held his head a bit and I got worried. He soon dropped his hand and smiled widely

"How can I be an artist when I want to be a businessman when I grow up? Aunty you know mom also wants me to be that"

What? Did he just say his mum?

"What did you say just now?" I asked in confusion. He looked at me in confusion and I just let it go. We finished up coloring and he went to take a nap. I went to the kitchen to help Gina out, there are so many staffs but she loves to still cook by herself. We were chatting about random stuffs when I decided to bring up what happened earlier.

"Gina, a while ago, Dean acted really strange"

"What did he do this time?" She asked obviously tired of his naughty ways. I told her what happened and she couldn't close her mouth

"We were coloring a giraffe by the pool side when it happened"

"No way" Gina was so surprised

"Those were the same words that I said to him seventeen years ago in that same situation. Somehow Harvey, you recreated a scene in his memory"

Wait what is this crazy lady saying right now?

***

Thanks, thanks, love you.

Playlist; Play date by Melanie