C H A P T E R 17

Harvey's POV,

There still sweet Dean locked inside this new and different Dean. I realized that he was still sweet tonight. After we got back, he carried me to my bed and even gave me a head massage.

I know he only had honest intention when he offered to massage my back but my perverted mind wandered off somewhere else. I started imagining other things we could do on this very bed.

In order to stop Pervert Harvey from taking over, I declined his offer. I don't know why all of a sudden, I want to please Dean. I just always want to see that sweet side of him all the time. I figured that if I'm sweet to him then he'll be sweet back.

I started my plan from breakfast, I know how much Dean likes pancakes and syrup with stick butter and whipped cream on top with strawberry toppings so I made him the pancakes. I made some bacon by the side and sliced some apples too.

When Dean saw his breakfast, his smile was wider than the seven seas. I knew that it would work.

"Wow Harvey did you really make all this for me?" Dean asked as he took a sit.

"Yes, it's all for you so eat to your heart contents" I took a sit beside him and took an apple.

"It's delicious Harvey, thank you" Phase one is a big check. I allowed Dean finish up his meal as I got ready for phase two.

Friends.

I know Dean is sad because he can't interact with his age mates so I got a bunch of eighteen years old and paid them to pretend that their twelve and play with Dean.

"Dean are you done with meal. I have another surprise for you" The word surprise made his face brighten up.

"Did you buy me a gift?"

"Even better, I got you friends" Dean went out to the poolside and saw four guys. He looked at them in a strange way that I was afraid he wasn't buying it but when turned to me smiling, I realized that I have finally met someone dumber than me.

Dean brought them in and they played game on his whatever boring devices boys play on, I think it's a PS4 or something like that.

I went to kitchen to cook Lunch for Dean and his friends. I wonder what I will make for Dean. Oh wait, I remember, he really likes Pasta. I will make him pasta and shrimp sauce.

I got two packs of pasta and put some water on fire. I let it boil for a while then I put the pasta on fire and let it boil. While it was boiling, I chopped some pepper, tomatoes, onions and celery for the shrimp sauce.

I put some shrimp into the pot and poured all the spices inside it. When I tasted the sauce, it tasted really good. My mind flashed back to my mom, she was the one who taught me how to make this sauce.

I served the food on the table and called the boys to come have their food. I watched as they relished the taste of my food. My mouth watered at the sight of Dean eating the food like a total gentleman.

I don't know if I was drooling over the food or Dean because they both looked very delicious. What on Earth am I saying right now?

My plan succeeded like a charm so my work was completed. I left Dean alone with his friends and went out to the poolside. As I was relaxing on the lounge chair, I heard the clicking sound of a camera, I turned my head but saw absolutely nothing.

I closed my eyes and assumed that I was dreaming but when I heard it the second time, I knew I wasn't dreaming.

I caught the culprit the sixth time when the camera fell down and he got up to pick it. It was one of the guys who I brought to hang with Dean.

That's very strange, why is he taking pictures of me? When he caught me staring at him, he ran away. I closed my eyes and went back to relax not wanting to disturb my brain any further.

"You lazy moron" A voice in my head said.

"Hey, I'm trying to relieve you of stress" I shot back.

"You don't see me complaining" I pushed the voice away and went back to relax. I went in shortly after to take a shower. After my shower, I wrapped myself in a comfy robe and walked out.

I froze in my tracks when I saw the same guy from earlier in my room. He was holding my underwear.

"What do you think you're doing here you pervert?" I felt self conscious and hugged myself.

"I can't hide it again, you drive me wild. Meeting you is like making all of my porn fantasies come to life. Please let me have you"

"Are you out of my mind?" I need to get out of here, the look in his eyes right now is very dangerous.

I tried to slowly back away to the door but he was too fast and he caught my hand and threw me on the bed.

"I will get you nobody can stop me" He climbed on top of me and started taking his shirt off. When his shirt was off, his hands desended to my robe. I screamed at the top of my lungs with hopes that someone would here.

As he was about to remove my robe, my door swung open and soon he was off me and on the floor and he was getting beaten by someone.

Dean?

**

Thank you for this chapter lovelies.

Don't forget to keep reading, voting supporting and commenting.

Boyfriend by Mabel

Boyfriend by Selena Gomez

Boyfriend by Ariana Grande

Lose you to love by Selena Gomez.

I'll see you next time

Chaow!!!