C H A P T E R 13

Harveys POV,

I woke up next to Dean for the second time in a row. It is a very good feeling that I love to feel every single day of my life. I hate the fact that Dean's smile may leave soon. Regardless of whatever happens, I will never let Dean go through the trauma that orphans go through.

"How exactly do you intend to do that?" A voice in my head said.

"I'll think of something" I replied back.

"You know you're not that smart" The voice replied.

"Shut up you" I think I'm losing my mind. I have reached the final stage of madness that my own voice bullies me. I got ready for the day and went to have breakfast.

"Harvey, Dean has a special lesson with his tutor and he needs to go to his tutors house. Will you please drop him off there?" Gina said 

"Sure, I'll love to do that" I replied

The drive to his tutor's place was a very quiet one. Dean didn't say anything to me. He just stared out of the window all through. When I couldn't take the silence any longer, I turned on the aux. Bad liar by imagine dragons was up.

"Look me in the eye, tell me what you see" I sang along to bad liar.

"You listen to such boring songs" Dean finally spoke up.

"You dont like Imagine Dragons?" I asked him because literally everyone does.

"Nope, not exactly my type. I listen to Travis Scott? Have you heard The Scotts, now thats my jam"

"Why would I listen to rap when they dont say sensible stuffs?"

(P.S; I actually love rap but Harvey doesn't seem to)

"Gosh, how old are you? Harvey, you need a real playlist, give me your phone" I gave him my phone and he went to Apple music to do God knows what. I pulled up in front of his tutors house and he handed me my phone before getting out.

I decided to go for a walk because I didnt want to go back home to do nothing. I plugged in my earphones and went to check out Dean's idea of a real playlist. I have to say, he knows his stuff. I let the wind carry my thoughts away as I listened to after party by Don Toliver.

"Harvey, Harvey, Hey" Someone tapped my shoulder. I removed my ear phones and took a deep breath to avoid insulting this lunatic when I came face to face with my long lost bestie, Avery.

"Avery, Oh my God, Is this really you? Wow you've changed" I dont know if three years is enough for someone to change so much but I was staring at a different girl now. Avery was a little bit on the big side when we were still at business school but now, she's so skinny and has become extremely pretty.

"I cant believe that Im staring at you Harvey, What are you doing here New York? Did you move or are you vacationing?"

"If I tell you why I am here, you're probably going to be so surprised"

"Then what are we waiting for, lets discuss your interesting life over some Iced Americano and Croissant" That has always been her favorite junk food.

"Wait what so you actually mean that youre babysitting The Dean Cyprus?"

"Yeah"

"Wow, this is just like a movie. I envy you, you're one of the very few lucky girls in this world"

"You think that I am lucky, I am a frying a bigger fish than I can flip. I am unsure of what I'll wake up to and he keeps changing everyday"

"Well, on the bright side, when he gets back to normal, he's definitely going to put a ring on it" I laughed at the fact my friend is still so crazy..

I spent the entire day with Avery. It felt really good to escape from my life but I cant run from my life, thats the sad truth. I went to pick up Dean from his tutors house.

"I don't even understand, Why can't I go to regular school like everyone else?"

"You are special mister and you can't be around regular people" I am so happy that Dean has a very young face and physique. He could fool anyone with his looks and it was very easy to convince him that he was a bit older than his age physically.

Now that I think about it, the more he regains, the more he wants to know. Its so frustrating because I have to keep lying to him when I could just come clean.

"Yes, come clean and make a mess you moron" A voice in my head yelled at my stupid thoughts. I am tired of myself, I'm tired of everything.

My phone beeped in my pocket and I pulled it out. It was a message from an unknown caller.

"Hey cutie, did you miss me?" Who is this lunatic that sent such boring pick up line? I threw my phone on the couch because I wasn't in the mood for spam calls.

My phone rang and I looked at it, it was an unknown caller. Must be the spam pervert who doesnt know how to flirt.

"Hello?" I said into the phone when I didnt hear anything.

"So doll face, you don't seem to remember me. Most girls dont forget me that easily"

"Who's this?"

"The one and only Luke"

"Luke, I should have known that you'd get my number somehow"

"Yes doll face, I am Luke Chandar and I get whatever I want"

Oh boy,

***

Thank you for completing this chapter. I love you a lot because whenever you read my story it motivates me to write more.

Deans Playlist;

Blueberry Faygo by Lil Mosey

After Party by Don Toliver

Tusa by Karol G and Nicki minaj

My type by Saweetie, Iggy Azalea, Jhene Aiko and City girls.

Dont forget to vote, comment, support and comment below.

Chaow.