C H A P T E R 33

Harvey's POV,

Why can't my clumsy nature just be okay for once? Why does my own body hate me? I can't even run across the corridor like a regular human being.

I was pressing my ankle that was hurting badly when I felt a presence beside me. I looked up and Dean was looking at me, I gulped when he rested on the wall and bore holes on my forehead with his eyes.

"Is the porn you watch not enough for you? Did you really have to watch a real one?" Dean smirked at me.

"I don't watch porn"

"Then why did you say on us?"

"I'm sorry ok, it was a honest mistake and I don't know why I couldn't move"

"Because it was too hot, you have probably never seen or felt something like that before. I bet no one has ever shown you what a real man can do"

"So you think you're a real man? No you're not, you're just a man whore and any girl who agrees to go to bed with you knowing that it's only for a day is a foolish creature" I shaked my head at myself because despite my preaching, I was still fantasizing about Dean.

"Whatever, just mind your business and leave me alone. I told you to go far away but here you are. You came to New York for me, you haven't lived that long here, so go back home" I tried to get up but I couldn't. I wanted to get up and slap Dean in the face but my ankle hurt really badly.

"What's wrong?" Dean asked when he noticed that I was wincing in pain.

"I think I twisted my ankle a little bit" I managed to say.

" Is it that bad? Can you walk?" Dean asked me. I shook my head indicating a no. Dean sighed and looked at me in frustration before he came in front of me and lifted me up carefully. I winced in pain when my leg jerked down a little.

Dean carried me back to his room and told the girl he was just banging to leave. She cursed under her breath and picked up her thong and placed it on. She slammed the door on her way out. I could tell that she was mad but I really don't care.

Dean went out of the room and returned soon after with an ointment and a bandage. I gulped down when I realized that he was going to massage my ankle. It's going to hurt so much.

Dean lifted my foot up and placed on a pillow then he sat beside me and put some ointment on his finger.

"This might hurt a bit" He looked at me before he started.

"Ah..ah..ah..Ahh" I covered my mouth to prevent myself from being heard by Gina. "Ah..ah"

"Can you stop making that sound? It's not like I'm fucking you" Dean smirked and continued rubbing my ankle.

My cheek flushed in embarrassment with his statement. I stopped making the noise but the pain was unbearable. Dean looked at me and saw my eyes watering up. He stopped massaging it and put something on it that had a mint smell then he wrapped a bandage around it.

"When this is covered, it heals things faster" He flaunted the pain relieving mint cream. I tried to adjust but I couldn't even move my body.

"I think you should sleep here" Dean held my hand and stared into my eyes. Something about this whole situation made my stomach do multiple flips. I was afraid that Dean would hear my heart pounding loudly.

Dean's eyes sparkled as they looked into mine. He tucked my hair behind my ear and stroked my chin. I melted under the touch of his palm. His sparkle disappeared soon and his eyes were replaced with a different emotion. His eyes were dark and hooded and I couldn't recognize him again.

Dean placed his hand behind my head and pushed my head forward gently. He leaned in and pushed me forward at the same time. His lips were taking too long to get to mine like as if giving me time to think this through.

Once I kiss him, there's no going back. Do I really want to kiss him? Yes, I do.

I placed my hands on his shoulder and dragged him to me. My heart stopped beating when our lips connected. We both stayed there mouth to mouth, not kissing like as if we were both trying to understand the situation. Dean's hands wrapped around my waist and he moved his lips against mine.

His lips tasted like heaven, so much better than they look. He took my lower lip between his teeth and pulled it. He sucked my lips and licked the part he bit. I gripped his shoulders and he dragged me closer to straddle him. I sat on his crutch and continued kissing him.

His kiss is different from Liam's own. It's very slow and passionate. He laid me on my back and hovered over me. He kissed my cheek and licked my jaw. I never knew that licking someone's jaw was this sexy.

He pushed my top down my arm and licked my neck. I have to stop this, I can't be doing this. I tapped Dean's chest and he understood that I didn't want to go further.

He laid down beside me and drew me to his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled the blanket over us. He switched off the light and kissed my forehead.

I thought he was angry with me?

.....

Thank you for this chapter lovelies.

I love you all and thank you for sticking around.

I'll see you later,

Chaow!!