C H A P T E R 6

Harvey's POV,

What is he doing here? How did he even know my address?

"Dean what are you doing here?" He looked like he had just run a marathon. He had blood shot eyes and dried tears.

"Were you crying Dean? Talk to me, where's Gina?" I shook his body as he looked at me like a lifeless body.

He didn't answer me instead, he pulled me into a tight hug. "I thought that I'd never see you again" He burst into tears. My heart began to ache as he kept on shedding tears.

"It's ok now Dean, I'm here aren't I? I won't ever leave your side" He stopped crying and came inside. I fed him some fries and chicken. My sisters stared at me like I was an alien. After dinner, I put some cartoon for him to watch while Hailey and I went to clean up.

"How long have you known him that you're acting like his mother?" Hailey asked once we got inside.

"What have I done wrong? I am taking care of a child"

"That is not a child, he's twenty eight years old"

"You and I both know that he's not in his right mind and he needs all the help he can get"

"So what you're going to go live with him now or what?"

"If it comes to that, you see sometimes in life you have to help others. He hasn't opened up to anyone in years so if I'm the one he gets attached to then why won't I help him out?"

"You have a point but what about mom and even us"

"I never said I was going just yet but we'll work something out with time but first I need to contact Gina to come get Dean" I pulled out my phone and realized that I didn't have her number.

"Who?" I told Hailey everything that has been happening.

"Wow, really wow" Hailey couldn't believe it.

"I Know right"

"But how are you sure that Gina didn't plan this?"

"Pardon?"

"I mean, what if it was all a plan to make you see how hopeless the man is  and knowing what a softie you are, she knew that it'll lure you to accept to be his babysitter"

I smiled at how clever Hailey has become.

"Wow Hailey, look at how smart you've become" I hugged her

Gina arrived shortly after and I took Dean out to go meet her.

"Listen Gina, I don't know if this was a plan of yours to make me see his weak side because it worked. You've done it and you've convinced me to move to New York" I told her

"That's great, we leave on Friday"

"Friday? But today is Wednesday"

"That's more than enough time" She held his hand and walked him out. He turned around and waved me.

I need to go see Liam tomorrow. I woke up early and threw on a flare dress with some flats. I went to down to Liam's office to visit him.

I knocked on his door.

"Come in" His voice came from the other side. I walked and put on a very wide smile.

"Harvey, I didn't know you were coming" He said

"Yeah, I need to talk to you"

"Sure, have a seat" I sat down on his couch and took a deep breath before I released it.

"I'm moving to New York"

"What did you say?"

**

Sorry it's just a filler chapter

~Peace