C H A P T E R 12

Harvey's POV,

Dean is a blockhead, like I've never seen someone who is so slow at learning like this. He kept on stepping on my foot and this reminded of the scene in the Cinderella when Anastasia was dancing with the prince. I was the prince and he was Anastasia.

"Let's just stop Dean before I lose my legs" I collapsed on the chair when my legs couldn't take it any longer. Dean walked away without saying anything. Is he angry at me right now? I was having a mental battle trying to figure out what I did wrong? Maybe he just really wanted to dance.

I was still thinking when someone stretched out their hand to give me something. It was Dean, he got me a soda.

"Take this, my mom used to give me this when I have special exams and had so much work to do" Special exams? I don't remember anything about exams.

"Dean, how old are you?"

"What do you mean? I am twelve years old or am I not?" No way, I was so excited, he has somehow gotten back two years without me even trying.

"Dean, are you feeling ok?"

"I had a little bit of headache earlier so I took a soda and that's when I remembered when my mom, I miss her. She used to give it to me before she travelled and I haven't seen her ever since she left"

I can't wait to tell Gina the good news. "Alright Dean, let's go home" I took his hand and went out of the hall.

"What did you say happened?" Gina asked me in shock.

"I said that somehow, Dean remembers two years and now he thinks that he's twelve"

"Oh no" Gina face became pale of a sudden.

"Gina, whats wrong?";I expected her to be so excited but she isnt.

"Dean was ten was his parents started having problems. His mom went on a trip for almost two years to clear her head. His was never even around in the first place. He rarely saw his dad that I guess he even forgot that he had one"

"So what are you trying to say?" I really dont understand what she's saying right now

"I guess I didnt know there will be some consequences recreating Deans memories and helping him get back to normal"

"What is the matter?"

"Dean hasn't been asking for his mom because he remembers her going on a trip and she returned from her trip when he was twelve. If he remembers anymore then he's going to ask for his mom"

"Oh no, that's not good but when exactly did his parents die?"

"I think fifteen or was it sixteen, it changed him. The once good boy who everyone loved became a bully and a Casanova. He started bringing different girls home and changed his girlfriends like socks"

Oh geez, if it comes to this, I don't even have the slightest idea what I will do. What am I going to do?

"What are we going to do? You know if he ever asks for his mom?"

"That I dont know but you'll have to figure it out yourself"

Great, another task for my lazy ass. You know, a month ago, I was living a normal life with my loved ones but in only one month, look at how my life escalated so quickly.

"I promise you that I'll bring Dean back" and leave but I dare not tell Gina that.

Lets face it, I will never fit into this house. They're so rich and fancy and Im me. They get invited to balls all the time and my family has never even been to one. Dean wouldn't want me when he gets his memory back so let me just not have any hopes that we are going to fall in love or something.

I rolled on my bed still thinking about how I was going to fix this Dean might have to go through the trauma that he went through. I didnt want him to change because I like this Dean, well maybe he wouldnt change.

I mean its the second time so there's absolutely no guarantee that he'll change.

Dean, come down and have your dinner sweetie Gina called for him.

"Ew, I am no longer a child so stop calling me that crap" He's really grown, he has grown so much in only a bunch of hours. Once he remembers up to fifteen then its only a miracle that can save him from self-destruction.

I stared at him as he ate dinner staring at his phone screen for years. Gina blocked his phone from receiving or seeing any news about himself just to prevent him from finding out that hes sick.

She figured that he'll be shocked to know the truth and this might affect him for good. We are going to try our very best to hide it from him.

I got off the phone with Liam and decided to get ready for bed. I laid on my bed and my mind flashed back to when Dean slept here. It feels like it was just yesterday.

"It was just yesterday you moron" A voice in my head yelled out.

"Nope, you're not going to fight with me tonight" I replied back.

I was standing in an alleyway, little me was. I was walking under the rain when a man in dark cloak was following me from behind. I started running and screaming at the top of my lungs but no one was around to hear.

I heard a loud thud and a man came out of nowhere and attacked the man in cloak. I tried to run but I slipped and fell, my vision was blurry.

"Harvey, Harvey" wake up I opened my eyes and saw a very worried Dean looking at me.

"Were you having a nightmare?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, you can go"

He turned around and headed to the door. If he was still sweet, he wouldn't have gone like that.

"No, Ill sleep here with you" He slammed the door and went out.

***

Thanks thanks