C H A P T E R 16

Sorry you haven't been seeing this story in Dean's POV but bear with me. Once Dean remembers up to sixteen you'll see in Dean's, Luke's and even Liam's POV.

Harvey's POV,

(I phone ringing in background)

What kind of idiot calls at six in the morning? I rolled, tossed and turned on my bed with hopes that this stupid noise will die down and whoever is calling will die or something.

The noise refused to stop. I got up when I couldn't take it anymore and went to my drawer to get it. Without looking at the caller ID, I picked up the call and collapsed on the bed.

"Hello?" I said with a sleepy voice.

"Hello? Is that all you're going to say to your darling sweetheart" I chuckled when I realized that it was Liam.

"Sorry but you called way too early and I need my beauty sleep"

"So that's the secret to your mind blowing beauty"

"You're a tease" I talked about random stuffs with Liam then he cut the call because he had a very important business trip and it was time for his private jet to take off.

Why don't I ever get involved with normal middle class men? Why are they never normal? Well I am not normal myself so no surprise there by the way.

I opened my door to come out of the room and saw Dean standing in front with his hair in mid air like he was about to knock on the door.

"How may I help you Mr Cyprus?" I gave Dean a wicked look.

"I am really bored and want to hang out with someone and since I'm not allowed to keep any friends, you're my only option"

"It's not that you're not allowed to keep any friends but you're mad and can't be around your age mates" I said under my breath.

"What was that?" Dean asked me what I said.

"Nothing, proceed"

"I was wondering if you'd wanna hang out, we could get some Starbucks and watch a movie or something"

Well I am in the mood for a very berry hibiscus Star bucks. I guess I should say yes.

"Alright, sure" I went to have breakfast then came back to get ready. Is this supposed to be a date or what because I honestly don't even know.

I threw on a gray sweat shirt and blue wash jeans with some white kicks. I brushed my brunette shoulder length Bob down and put on some icy gloss.

I took my matching gray purse and put everything I'd need inside then went out to meet Dean. I took in a deep breath went I assessed him from head to toe. Damn son! He was wearing a blue and white striped sweatshirt and there is something an stripe sweatshirts that when guys wear it, it makes them hotter.

He had some white jeans on and his white kicks also finished it. White shoes are the future. If you don't own a white shoe, either a sole disruptor or a regular Adidas or Nike then wake up.

I smiled at him as I turned forward and went downstairs. We got into the car and drove straight to Starbucks. I had a very berry hibiscus while Dean order Iced white Chocolate Mocha. We took our Starbucks to the car and went to the movies. I ordered Cheese popcorn while he ordered Cinnamon popcorn.

I didn't really know which movie to see because there were so many options.

We finally decided to see The Sun is also a star. Thirty minutes into the movie, I was hearing snores beside me. I turned to my side and Dean had already passed out. Oh my gosh, what am I to do with this man?

I thought of letting him to just sleep or  something but when everyone turned to our direction and started throwing popcorn at him and yelling at him to get lost. I took him out of the cinemas.

"I'm sorry that you didn't finish your movie because of me"

"It's ok Dean, let's go do something else" Dean took me round New York to some of his favorite places.

"Where are we going to?" I asked Dean for the twentieth time. He made me park my car in the Park's parking lot and I've been walking behind for the past twenty minutes. He said he had something to show me. The sun was already starting to set and I was really tired.

"We're here" I came forward to see what Dean nearly killed me for and I was speechless. We were on a hill and that's the best view of the sun setting.

As the sun got lower, the field which was filled with elephants became slightly orange.

"What's this place?"

"It's a mammoth and elephant park,it has the best view of the sunset" We enjoyed the view until the sun was out of view.

"Alright let's go home" Dean announced. I turned around but collapsed on the floor.

"I don't think I can walk back again, let's take a break"

"No we can't today is my special marathon of Dragon Ball Super, I can't miss it" I rose my head a little bit but fainted back in pain.

I heard footsteps coming near me and a body bending down. I opened my eyes and Dean was in front of me.

"I may be younger than you but I think that I have enough strength to carry" I wanted to argue and tell him it was fine but I didn't even have strength for that so I nodded. He snaked an arm under my waist and the other my neck.

He lifted me up effortlessly and I shrieked at our closeness. I wrapped an arm around his neck to steady myself as he walked back to the car.

**

Thank you for this chapter.

Love you a lot.

Keep reading, vote and share your thoughts.

Glitter by Benee.

Bye

Chaow!!!