C H A P T E R 41

Harvey's POV,

I touched Dean's side of the bed and he was gone. I was disappointed not to see him. I stretched my hands and it collided with something hard.

I turned to my side and saw Dean staring at me with so much admiration. I used the blanket to cover my face.

He chuckled and started tickling me through the blanket. I started laughing like an idiot.

"Stop, stop" I was choking on my laughter. He continued tickling me until I threw him on the floor.

"I got you some fresh clothes to wear, you can use my bathroom" He handed a bag to me.

I looked inside and there was a pair of jeans and a blue t shirt.

"This aren't mine" I said

"They were my sister's" He said

"You have a sister?" I thought they were only boys.

"Yes, she was only Ten when my parents died. She was staying with my grandparents in Italy when the accident occurred. I told them not to let her come back to New York at that time because there was no reason to. The last time she came home was on her twentieth birthday. She came here and she left those here" Dean said

"She's twenty two then?" I'm only a year older than her.

"Yes" He said

"When is she coming back?" I asked eager to see what a female Cyprus will be like.

I dropped the clothes on the bed and went into the bathroom to do my business. I checked for a new toothbrush and I saw one in the cupboard. I opened it and brush my teeth. I stretched my hand to grab the towel but I didn't feel a the fluffy fabric.

I peeped out of the shower and it was gone. I wrinkled my eyebrows and frustration and sigh. I opened the door slightly and saw it on the bed.

Dean! I should have known he was behind it.

"Dean, can I please have the towel?"

"No"

"Please"

"Fine" Well, that was easy "or you can come get it yourself" his next words made my jaw dropped to the floor.

I slammed the door and decided to use his t-shirt to dry myself. I waited a while until he was gone to step out of the bathroom. I froze dead in my track when my eyes locked with someone's own.

I was about to pass away when I realized it was Hailey. I hugged her in happiness.

"Stop giving me naked hugs" she freaked out.

I put the clothes Dean gave me but the jeans didn't feel right for camping so I changed into white shorts.

"So I'm going to be an aunty soon right?" Hailey asked as she touched my stomach

"What do you mean?" I asked in confusion.

"You slept in Dean's room last night" She said.

"So?, nothing happened" I took a bite out of my toast.

"Tell that to the birds" She laughed

"Good morning family" Pierson looked so happy this morning and I have a feeling it has something to do with what I saw yesterday.

"Someone's happy today. If I didn't know any better, I'll say you're in love" I teased her

"Maybe you're right, maybe you're wrong, I guess we'll never know" She blushed profusely.

"What are we doing today girls?" Liam asked

"I was thinking we could go cycling and probably fishing" I said

"Sounds great" Luke said from behind.

Liam showed us some good ground for cycling. There was only three bikes available so we took turns. Hailey, Pierson and Liam hopped on their bikes and turned it into a race.

Dean was exploring the giant bag of tortilla chips and a bowl of salsa. Luke on the other hand was sitting at the river. My mind flashed back to last night and I was blushing like an idiot.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and went to meet Luke.

"So you and Pierson huh? I thought I was "so beautiful", Mr spam pervert" I air quoted Luke's favorite words.

"Well, I don't like getting involved in family shit. My two brothers are in love with you and I thought I was but I was just drawn to you because you're so beautiful but I didn't have serious feelings for you" Luke gave me an apologetic look.

Wait, does he feel sorry because he shouldn't.

"Are you feeling apologetic towards me? Don't, you have no idea how much this makes me happy. I was so scared about hurting you that I didn't know what to do. I'm glad Pierson found someone like you, don't break her heart Chandra or you're dead" I threatened Luke.

"Got it Ma'am" He nodded and I laughed.

"I've got fishing rods, who wants to fish?" Liam asked

"It's time for Luke, Harvey and Dean to ride the bikes" Hailey handed her bike to me and collected a rod from Liam.

Dean hopped on Liam's bike and Pierson gave hers to Luke. She makes it so obvious that something's going on between them.

"Oh no, I have a flat tire" Luke said

"That's weird, it wasn't flat a minute ago" Pierson said.

"I guess I'll just fish then. Liam, got any rods to spare" Liam tossed a rod to Luke. He winked at me and displayed a needle that he tossed in the water. He intentionally deflated his tire to give Dean and I some alone time.

I felt like I had just fallen out of a romance novel. Dean and I cycled round the woods and held our hands like those couples in movies.

When we got back, we saw the others trying to figure out how to start a fire, probably for the fish.

"This wood is way to dry, you need better ones" I said.

"Ok then, Dean and Harvey, go get some new wood" Luke said.

From the look of things, I'd say that Luke is on team Darvey.

"I'll go with them" Liam said

I used to love Liam's company but now, it just seems like he's an obstacle. We were on our back with our hands filled with lots of wood when Dean started acting strangely.

He was walking at a really slow speed and he kept on looking back and forth. Half way through, he dropped his woods and held his head.

"Dean, Dean" I ran to him but he had already fallen to the ground.

***

Thanks for this chapter.

I love you guys.

Bye.

See you again.