C H A P T E R 38

Harvey's POV,

I'm just so glad that everything is coming out well and they are going to have fun. It's like I'm the glue that holds them together. Without me, they're done for.

I'm worried about Dean, everyone seems to have forgotten his situation and it's like he has also given up on recovering. I can't let him give up like that.

I'm going have to stick around him a lot. I have to help him out. I was given a job to fix him and I will.

After many tries, the boys finally decided to go on the trip. The three musketeers were bumped when they found out they weren't coming but when they heard they'll be staying at Dean's with Gina, they were even more excited.

"You should take this" Hailey placed a thong in my suitcase.

"We're going on a camping trip, not a vacation to Hawaii" I threw it back at her.

"Wouldn't it be nice for your first time to be experienced by mother nature?" Hailey asked.

"You're a fool" I zipped up my suitcase and pushed it into a corner of the room.

"Harvey, Have you been thinking about your feelings? If not, I think this trip is a really great opportunity" Hailey said

"You think?"

"I know, try to spend time with three of them separately, then you should be able to figure out who you're in love with" She said

Hailey's right, I need to sort out my feelings and mother nature is going to help me. That's right, I know you hate me mother nature, that's why you always make it rain whenever I'm out late but you're going to help me.

I decided to rent a van for the trip. You know those fancy vans that look like an apartment on the inside, something like a celebrity's trailer.

It was kind of expensive to rent one but I figured they wouldn't want to ride in a regular bus and I sure as hell wasn't letting them drive to the site.

The day of the trip finally came. I decided to actually try to look like a human being. I washed my face with a lot of scrubs and waxed myself. Ok, to be fair, anything can happen on this trip.

I noticed that my Bob wasn't really a bob anymore. I don't know if it's because of the stress but I didn't notice that my hair had grown so much and was turning into regular locks. I liked my blonde look a lot so I settled for that.

Hailey and Pierson have been taking pictures since we got to the point where we were all meant to meet. The bus was here but the boys were nowhere to be found.

I called them countless number of times but there was no reply. I was starting to panic and I so close to calling 911 when a car came into view and the three brothers hopped out.

Did they literally just come out of the same car, alive? I'm really impressed.

"What took you guys so long?"

"You ask that like as if we were together" Dean said and went into the bus. We all boarded the bus and started our road trip.

"It's getting kind of late now baby, maybe you should stay here with me" Hailey and Pierson we're having some Karoke moments at the back seat. There was two seats in front, the driver was in one while the other one was empty.

Luke stayed on the chair close to the window and has been using his phone since the ride started. Liam was on the table using his laptop and Dean was listening to music.

There are so boring, I need to do something interesting. I need to do something that will make them spend time together.

"Alright guys let's play a game" I clapped my hands and all of their heads expect Dean's turned to me.

"One sec" I took off my sneakers and threw it on his head.

"Ow, What the hell was that for?" He yelled.

"The only way you'll listen, let's play a game" I said.

"What's it about? Why should we play a game we know nothing about" Luke asked.

"This is why you should shut up and let me finish talking" I snapped at him. He raised his hands up to show that he didn't want a fight.

"It goes like this, I'm going to say a word then the last letter will be the first letter of the next person's word. Anyone who can't say a word will have to drop ten bucks. The winner takes all the money" I explained.

Everything looked interested and we formed a circle and started the game.

"So, I'll go first, then Dean, Luke, Pierson, Hailey and Liam. The first round is animals" I said.

"Dog" I said

"Goat" Dean said

"Tiger" Luke said

"Rat" Pierson said

"T..t...tog?" Liam said. Everyone burst into laughter.

"You fool, there's no such thing as a tog" Pierson said.

"But there's like no other animal apart from tiger that begins with a T"

"Um, there's turtle, tortoise, tarantula, Should I go on?" Hailey said.

"Nope, point noted" Liam brought out ten bucks and placed it on the table.

The boys kept on losing and I started to wonder if they really went to school. They game ended with a tie between Pierson and I. Pierson is an English major, so it's only fair that she knows her stuff.

We split the money into half. I got fifty and she also got fifty bucks. We played other games and did stuffs just to make ourselves busy.

**
Thanks for this chapter.

This book is almost over.

I love you guys so much.