C H A P T E R 26

Harvey's POV,

I tossed and turned on my bed. Ugh...I do not want to get out of this bed. I could die here, this is my happy place.

If I was some stuck up brat then I would probably reset an alarm for Eleven and go back to sleep but I'm Harvey, the one with the boring life.

I flashed back to yesterday's events. I smiled when I remembered my sisters were around. Wait a sec, I don't remember coming upstairs.

I vividly remember falling asleep on the couch but I don't remember coming here. I'm sure I sleep walked, I do that a lot. You may think that I'm scared because I sleep walked but I'm not.

I'm actually more scared when I'm awake than asleep. At least I can walk up the stairs without tripping, I'm still figuring how to do that.

I went to take a shower then threw on a white camisole and jeans with my boots. I need to change my hair color, I'm getting tired of brown. I think I'll change it to dirty blonde because it's like really hot.

I went downstairs carefully but I still tripped. I hate staircases more than I hate broccoli salad.

"Hey Gina, I wanted to go see my sisters but I'm also going to the salon. Can you manage without me?" I asked Gina.

She smiled at me "Of course, go to your sisters" I looked around and saw no trace of Dean.

"Where's Dean?"

"Oh, he left very early this morning. He said he had to see a friend"

"Is that ok? I mean you know" I pointed at my head to indicate that he wasn't in his right mind.

"Oh it's fine, He's old enough to handle himself" I decided not to drive because I really didn't feel like.

Luke called and wanted to spend time with me but I turned him down because it will be all about my sisters today.

I went to the salon to get my hair done. I got myself busy with a fashion magazine. I read two pages and got bored, I don't know how people read this but I can't read it. I saw a Morphin Legacy magazine about all the twenty seven seasons of power rangers.

Now this is good stuff.

"Done" I've been sitting here for hours and getting myself busy with some ranger stuffs. Why do people not really like Megaforce and operation overdrive? It wasn't all that bad. Well Megaforce isn't that good and the only good thing is Troy's face.

"I said I'm done" I smiled at the hair stylist who was giving me death glares. I looked at my reflection and it was beautiful. I was now a Blondie and although Blondie aren't the nicest in movies and sometimes real life , I still liked it.

"Hey Hannah" I dialed Hailey's number but Hannah picked it.

"Hello Harvey, where are you?" Hannah asked.

"I'm in front of a salon, I called to ask for your house address so that I can come visit you guys like we planned"

"We're actually not at home but hey, you could totally come meet us. We're at the Central Park" Hailey's voice filled my ear drums.

"Alright" I ended the call and walked to the park. It wasn't really far from the salon. My phone kept beeping with texts from Luke telling me that he misses me.

No, I must not get tempted. Today is all about my sisters and that means no boys. No Luke, No Liam, No....

"Dean?" My jaw dropped when I saw Dean at the park with my sisters. He was drinking an Iced Americano while Hailey was snapping him.

"Harvey, you're here, yay" Harley and Hannah hugged me.

"Oh hey Har, You look beautiful" Dean smiled at me. He flashed me his signature billion dollar smile.

" Thank you but what's going on? Why are you all here? Did someone die?"

"Yes, Harvey's brain died" Hailey joked.

"I'm serious" I gave her a death glare.

"Listen, I know you've been working hard and you also miss your sisters a lot, So I thought you should spend sometime with them"

"Then why are you here?"

"Just to make sure you're safe" I smiled at Dean's lame excuse. I didn't ask further when we brought out a very berry hibiscus Star bucks for me. Guess what, there was twizzlers too.

We went to the movies and saw The Knight before Christmas. It was really nice and of course Vanessa Hudgens rocked it. We had lunch at McDonald's because I was craving a burger.

We went to an amusement park because Hannah wanted to ride glove world. We also visited an arcade and I found out I still got my stuff for Naruto games. We went to Target and bought a bunch of stuff.

Finally, it was evening and we came back to where we started from, The Central Park. Hailey left us at a point and went back home because she had stomach upset and Harley followed her because she had to keep up with her online marathon of Dino Squad.

We wanted to call it a day but Handy and Hannah wanted to go for a walk. We took a walk round the park and stopped at the pond. We watched the beautiful swans under the moonlight.

A middle aged couple came beside us. They looked at us with so much admiration. I was starting to shiver on a completely unrelated note. Dean noticed and he took of his jacket and placed it on my shoulder.

"You guys are really cute and you have such beautiful kids" The lady smiled at us.

"We're not...." They had already walked away before I could finish my sentence. I looked at Dean who was so deep in his thoughts and the view was really beautiful. Hannah was on Dean's back and she had already fallen asleep while Handy held both of our hands.

We dropped them off at home and went back to our own home.

**

Thank you for this chapter.

Chaow