C H A P T E R 10

Harvey's POV,

What is this heavy thing that is weighing me down? I must be dreaming but why does it feel so real? Just open your eyes you moron. I opened my eye slowly because sun rays were affecting my eyes.

My vision was covered by something hairy. I put on hands on it to feel it and my slow witted mind came to realize that it was Deans hair. Somehow, he had changed his position and was lying down on top of me. I couldnt breathe once I realized what he was doing. His head was buried in my chest and his hands were hanging loosely on my waist. I cant take this anymore, I feel like my heart is going to explode inside my chest.

I tried to move a little but he was just too strong for me. I sighed in defeat and just laid there in silence. Sometime during my mental battle on how to break free, He woke up.

He looked me straight in the eye. He kept staring at me with hooded eyes. I was afraid, what if he has gotten his entire memory back and he is wondering why I am in his bed? This whole situation seemed too familiar and if this was a regular situation, this is the point where we share a passionate kiss but dummy, hes only ten years and a day older.

"I want cheerios" Of course you do.

"Won't you at least brush your teeth or you'll get tooth decay" He smiled and came down from the bed and went over to his room. Whew, that was close. I was this close to having my first kiss with a man who thinks he's ten.

I also got up and started my day. I went to take a shower then I threw on some sweatpants and hoodie just cause..

I made Dean a bowl of cheerios and made myself some apple jacks. After breakfast, Dean went up to his library to study with his tutor. I went to the kitchen to look for a snack that will be a great partner to the Netflix series that Im about to watch, Love Alarm.

(PS if you liked Love alarm then youll love my book Love Con, dont forget to check it out when I do write it)

Susan came in with a gold envelope. I suddenly grew curious to know what could be so important that it was even kept in a gold envelope. A smile grew on my face when she walked towards me because it meant that the letter was for me.

"Ma'am, this letter came in just now for Sir" I smiled at her and collected the letter from her then I waited for her to leave before I tore it open.

"Dear Mr. Cyprus,

You are a man of honor and youre cordially invited to the Cupids Honor charity ball. To be held on the 2nd of June, 2020 at the Grant Palace Hotel

Yours faithfully,

                                       L.D CHANDAR

L.D CHANDAR, even the name alone sounds sexy, the owner has to be sexy or else, something is wrong. How come Dean still gets invites for all this functions even though he goes there to play? I guess Gina was right when she said that he's not safe in this world. Everyone still pretends like they want his money because he's a fool now or what.

I told Gina about the event and she said she wouldn't be able to attend but she did ask me to accompany Dean. Well I kind of saw that one coming.

The function is tomorrow night so I figured that Id go get a dress and one or two things that I need but Gina was going out and she didnt want both of us not to be around clearly knowing that were the only ones who can control him. She offered to help me get a dress and normally, I would have said know because shes older and so her fashion taste will be boring but even I know that shell do a better job at finding a dress than I would.

I'm just excited to go out to the house because I feel like all I have been doing since I came here is to sleep, eat, play with Dean and watch Netflix. My life has become a routine and my boredom is killing me.

I exhausted my entire day watching Love Alarm because I was eager to see who Kim Jojo will end up with Lee Hye yeong who is so shy or Hwang Sun Oh, the handsome bad boy type your mother warned to about. Really Netflix? Look at where you ended season 1.

Gina came home in the evening with my dress and I have to say, I am so impressed. She bought me a turtle neck coral dress. From the neck to the stomach area was covered in net while the other part was cover in red satin. It had sequins and pearls over it and I loved it a lot.

Oh Gina, what am I to do without you? The dress was so beautiful that I couldnt stop looking at it. She also got a suit for Dean but for some reason, she didn't let me have a look at his suit. I asked Gina what was the next big thing that happened to Dean and she said that she couldn't remember much so we came to a stop on our remembrance process.

I assisted her in making dinner after which we ate dinner and went to bed.

***

Hey, don't forget to check out my other works.

I love my readers because you motivate me to write more. Please dont stop making me happy and keep supporting me.

Read, vote and follow me too.

Also, I listen to songs when I write. You should try it out too.

Listen to;

Roses by saint JHN

More in next chapter

Chaow!!!