C H A P T E R 23

Harvey's POV,

"Dean, Dean please wake up" Dean was currently lying on a stretcher. The doctors came to take him to the theatre.

We were all waiting outside for a doctor to come out. I was panicking, I don't know what happened to Dean but I hope he's okay.

After what seemed like ages, a doctor finally came out.

"Can you all come to my office?" We followed the Dean's doctor to his office.

"What happened to Dean?" Gina looked so worried.

"He's fine, he had a little shock and that's why he fainted"

"Can we see him then?" I asked.

"Sure, but he's still unconscious and I'm afraid he's going to be that way for a couple of days"

"Alright doctor but can we please see him?" Avery asked.

"Sure" We went to the front desk and filled out all we needed to then we were told his ward room.

We went inside the room and saw Dean lying down on the bed. Gina's eyes watered up at the site of Dean. She went to the bed and held Dean's hands while she cried.

Avery and I just watched this sad scene. I went to Gina and pat her on the back.

"Why are you crying? He's still alive. He is fine, so why are you crying?"

"I'm just scared for Dean, now that he knows the truth, he's bound to change" She's right, this was my greatest fear.

"He might not change. He did before but that doesn't mean that he'll change again" I assured Gina.

Wow Harvey, you're giving comfort to someone when you're also scared about the same thing.

The media tried to carry Dean's story but I didn't let them. They came by s few times and wanted to do an exclusive cover on Dean being hospitalized.

Days passed by but Dean showed no signs of waking up. Everywhere was so boring without Dean. I decided to go out with Liam. For him, it was a date but to me, I was trying to escape from my thoughts.

"Here" Liam handed me a can of fanta grape soda. I opened the can and sipped a bit.

"So how's Dean?" Liam asked.

"Like you care"

"Listen, I know he was rude to me but that doesn't mean that I hate him or wish bad for him. I'm human after all"

I guess Liam has a point, I mean Dean was rude to him but maybe he was in a bad mood or something.

"So what's going to happen now?" Liam asked as a opened a pack of honey buns which I collected from him.

"I don't know either but I just feel like I could have done something" I took a bite from the buns and drank out of my soda.

"Harvey, don't think about this too much . There's nothing you could have done. Everything happens for a reason, there must be a reason why all this happened to Dean and why you had to be the one to help him out."

"I guess you're right" I ate the rest of my food and spent some time with Liam.

I put on a white flower romper and white kicks. I had to follow Liam to the airport. No, he wasn't taking a regular flight. He's a billionaire for crying out loud, so why on Earth would he ride a regular flight.

"Why are you getting worked up? No one even said he was taking a regular flight?" A voice in my head said.

"Don't miss me too much baby doll" Liam hugged me.

"How can I not miss you?" I smiled at him. He ascended the stairs of his private plane. He turned around and waved at me before going in.

I parked my car in the hospital's parking lot. I was climbing the stairs when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and smiled.

"Hey Playboy"

"I told you to stop calling me that" Luke tried to sound mad but failed big time.

I told Luke what happened to Dean and I was expecting him not to care but he did care.

"So you're saying he's hospitalized"

"Yes, he passed out a few days ago and we took him to the hospital"

"Which hospital is that?"

"Are you planning on coming?"

"Yeah, maybe later"

"He's in his hospital, Cyprus hospital"

"Is he still unconscious?" Luke asked me.

I opened Luke's hospital room door and hoped that I'd see him up again but he wasn't. I turned around and faced the door.

"Yes he's still unconscious and is showing no sign of waking up anytime soon"

"I hope he gets better soon"

"Yeah me too, I pray he wakes up soon" Suddenly, I felt something on my back. I turned around and saw Dean trying to sit up.

"Dean? Oh my gosh Dean" I threw my phone on the bed and hugged him tight. I separated myself from him and moved back when he didn't hug me back.

Akward.

"Dean are you alright?"

"Do I know you? Why are you hugging me?"

What?

***

Thanks for this chapter.

So any thoughts on Luke? Who likes Harvey and Luke? What of Harvey and Liam?

Sorry you haven't seen much of Dean but don't worry, there's still a long way to go.

Check out my teen fiction(sorry nevermind)

What could be the upside of being a QB'S tomboy?

Apart from having the best life ever and probably Stardom before college, what else?

Join the daring love story of a spirited teenage girl, Alexandria, who fights for the rights of girls in a relationship with bad boys. The trials of a misfortuned tomboy.

Alex hates bad boys because she believes that book boys are way better than real life ones. Alex is a brave feminist who fights for girls rights.

Zeke, the only boy who changed her views on bad boys. Alexa becomes a victim of the one thing he hates the most, Deceit.

Hurt by her shameless Ex boyfriend, Alex is more than determined to make him jealous but is the only option a fake romance with Zeke.

What happens when Quirky meets Daring? Will it ever work? Will they fall in love? Is the Bold Zeke and the Perky Alex actually a perfect match?

This takes us back to the start, Is there really an Upside of being a QB'S girl?