C H A P T E R 32

Harvey's POV,

Living without Dean has been a nightmare. I miss his cheerful ways and his ability to make others happy. I didn't realize that I'd grown attached to him and that leaving his side would be so hard.

I try to get myself busy with what I do but when I stop, I still think of Dean. I need to see him, I really do.

I can't just show up at his door like everything is ok, so I decided to pretend like I wanted to see Gina then use that opportunity to see Dean. I didn't tell anyone that I was going to Dean's house.

"Harvey, I'm so glad to see you" Gina pulled me into a hug. It seemed like she was relieving herself and pouring all of the mixed emotions she was feeling into the hug. She was crushing my spine and I couldn't take it. I gently pushed her away to make it seem like I was separating myself from her.

"How have you been Gina?" I asked her. I'm really not interested in talking to her because she's kind of boring but I can't just walk away.

"Harvey, how do you expect me to feel? My nephew found out something he shouldn't have, he kicked out his hope and now he's losing his calm" Gina pinched her nose bridge. So much for a simple question.

"I know Gina, you can't take it. You can't stand seeing Dean in pain"

"Who said anything about Dean being in pain? If there's anyone in pain, it's me. I watched Dean destroy his life before and now I have front row seat once again" She sat down and held her head in her hands.

"What do you mean?" I was starting to get nervous.

"Dean is back, old Dean is back. He's gone back to his old ways. He doesn't tell me where he's going anymore. He's secretive and doesn't share a single thing with me anymore. He doesn't even talk to me and he has been bringing home different girls"

What? Dean's bringing home different girls.

"Really, that's the only thing you heard?" A voice in my head said.

"Wait, you mean to tell me that Dean has started sleeping around again?" I don't know why but I was panicking. The thought of Dean with another girl made me feel like throwing up.

"Yes, what scares me most is that this girls know who he is and they could use it to their advantage"

"Do you mean?"

"Yes, the mistake he was careful not to make years ago, he might make it this time" My heart shattered when they completed that sentence.

Some girl can show up anytime on our door and start clamming that she's pregnant for Dean. No one knows what has been going on with Dean. Some girl could have a mini Dean growing in her.

I really hated the thought of Dean being with another girl and I couldn't understand why. No, I can't let him do this to me..... himself. I have to put an end to his madness. I have to set things right.

Dean, you won't destroy your life again, this is my promise to you as a friend.

I need to talk to Dean. I asked Gina but she said that he left this morning without saying a single word. He also stopped taking his lessons. Since he knows the truth now, there's no point of the lesson.

I decided to wait here for Dean. I figured he'd come back sometime, so I'll talk to him when he comes. I dialed Pierson's number on my phone.

"Hey, um I think I'm going to come back late today" I told her.

"No way"

"What?" She's so confusing.

"Don't tell me you're hooking up with someone" Pierson gasps into the phone.

"Of course not, I have something to take care of"

"Alright then, bye" Pierson hung up.

I told Gina that I was going to wait for Dean and she seemed really happy. She has this mentality that I'd be able to get him back on track. I hope so because I'm so confused and I don't know what to do.

I went upstairs to take a tour of the house I was living in a week ago. It's only been a week but it seems like years. I really miss this house and how it never runs out of food. The thought of food made my stomach grumble.

I went to the snack cabinet and took out a bag of Cheetos and a can of blueberry fanta soda. I went to the living room and turned on the TV. I put my favorite channel, MTV and one of my favorites, Love Island was on.

I waited for a really long time but still no sign of Dean. My head was aching badly and I needed to take a nap. I went up to my old room to take a nap.

When I woke up, my head felt a lot better. I looked outside and it was already dark. It should probably be past eight. The sun doesn't set till eight here so it's already really late. Pierson must think I'm really hooking up.

I came out of the room and wanted to go downstairs when I heard some voices from the end of the corridor. I continued walking until I stopped in front of Dean's door. I placed my ear on the door and I heard moans and grunts. I'm sure a girl was moaning and a guy was grunting.

Is Dean having sex right now? I slowly twisted the knob of the door to take a quick look. My jaw dropped when I saw what was happening on his bed. He was really banging a girl. He grabbed her and pulled her head back as he went deeper and deeper. The girls eyes were rolled back due to the pleasure she was gaining.

I wanted to move away but I couldn't. I continued watching real life porn like a pervert. My heart froze when Dean locked eyes with me. I quickly slammed the door and started running.

Before I could make it halfway through, I tripped and fell.

I'm such a klutz .

...

Thank you for reading this chapter.

See you next time.

I love you