C H A P T E R 51

Harvey's POV,

I can't wait to see the look on Luke's face when he sees his mom. He's going to freak out.

We were supposed to have gotten home a long time ago but I had to get some Nacho balls.

Hey, don't judge me, my baby has it's needs. I'm guessing it's the cravings that a pregnant lady usually has.

We pulled up in the driveway soon after. Dean helped his mother get out of the car then he came to help me. He's kind of like over protecting me when I'm not even showing yet but I guess he's just worried.

Everyone was in the living room when we arrived. We made Dean's mom wait outside a bit. My heart warmed when I saw Hailey pressing my mom's feet. Luke was using his laptop while Pierson was eating guavas. Harley and Handy were playing a game on Dean's tablet while Hannah was watching Soul.

"Hey guys" I said and everyone turned to our direction.

"Hey you guys" I'm guessing that Dean told them we wouldn't be coming home last night judging from the way they reacted.

"Listen up, Dean and I have something really important for you guys" This grabbed their attention.

"Ok, we're waiting" Hailey said

"You can come in now" Dean said

His mother came into the house. Luke's phone fell to the ground when he saw his mother. His eyes watered up and he slapped himself to check if he was dreaming.

When he realized it wasn't a dream, he ran towards her and pulled her into an extremely tight hug. He kissed her cheek and forehead.

"Mom, oh mom, where have you been all this while? Oh mother"

"I didn't know Luke was such a momma's boy" I whispered to Dean

"Yeah, that's his deepest secret" Dean chuckled

"This is Dean's mother girls" I told my sisters.

"Yes, we all realize that miss smarty pants" Hailey rolled her eyeballs.

My mom spanked Hailey's head. It's what she does whenever Hailey is being disrespectful.

"While you're all in the mood for news, we have another one" Dean said

"Another one, I don't think my body can take that much happiness" Luke said with his voice dripping with sacarsm.

"We're having a baby!" I announced to them.

My sisters ran over to me and hugged me tightly. "I knew Dean would screw you up soon" Pierson hugged me.

"Like you're one to talk" I pinched her cheek.

"Thank you Harvey, you have indeed returned things back to normal" Luke said

"That's my baby" My mom also came up to join the hug and soon everyone was involved in a gigantic hug.

"What of Liam?" I asked

"He's hurt Harvey, he'll come around soon. He just needs time" Dean said

"I guess you're right"

Gina, Larry and Avery came by later. Gina was so shocked to see her sister. The three elders went upside for a little chat while the jobless adults and children stayed downstairs and watched TV.

Larry and Avery have been hanging out for a while since that day at the green house.

Damn Harvey, you truly are amazing. You started three beautiful relationships without even trying. I decided to send Liam an invitation for the wedding. I know he needs space and he probably won't attend but I decided to still let him know about the wedding.

Dean cut me out of the wedding preparations. He said I needed rest and for once, I didn't feel like resting. Pierson on the other hand didn't mind staying at home. She's naturally lazy so it's no surprise that this is like a summer vacation for her.

I was making a Garland of roses when there was a knock on the door. I went to get the door and I was really surprised when I saw Liam.

"Liam? Come in" I was excited to see him. Honestly, I thought he wasn't coming back to New York. The Cyprus brothers will just continue to amaze me. I sent a text message and three days later the person appears in front of my door.

He sat down on the couch. I swallowed lump in my throat as I thought of what to say. I'll start with a clean and genuine apology.

"I'm sorry Liam, I'm truly sorry. I was really selfish but if we were to go back in time, I'll still choose Dean. You're indeed an amazing guy and the girl that will get to spend the rest of her life with you is really lucky but I'm not that girl. I'm sorry for what I did"

"No, it's ok, it's all my fault. I had you with me for many years but I never told you how I felt and when I finally had the courage to, my brother had already stolen your heart. I truly regret for not being open about my feelings but it's ok. I'm happy for you and I want you to be truly happy" I hugged him after his speech.

My phone beeped and I looked at the message.

My Pearl: Come to the green house now and check out what we've done to it.

"Um, Liam, I have to go to the wedding venue" He nodded

"Do you need a lift?" He asked

"Sure" I grabbed my back and left.

You know that situation where you trust someone who you shouldn't have and then you come to regret it as time passes. That was exactly what happened to me. If I could turn back time to this day, I would gladly do it. Today, the day that Liam betrayed all of us.

**

Thanks for this chapter.

I love you.

~Peace