C H A P T E R 25

Harvey's POV,

I felt a pair of eyeballs watching me as I slept. I wanted to ignore it because I thought I was just being crazy. The gaze grew more intense and I just had to open my eyes.

I was greeted by a pair of familiar eyeballs. I screamed and jumped off the bed. I heard a very light laughter. I know that laugh.

I looked up and saw Hannah laughing like an idiot on the bed.

"Hannah what are you doing here?" I asked when I realized that she was in my room.

"We were bored so we came to visit our lovely sister" Hannah said

"I'm not buying that, why are you really here?" I folded my arms

"Ok, our Netflix is having issues and our WiFi is down" She said

"So you came all the way here for Netflix. When I was your age, I spent time reading famous five and diary of a wimpy kid but you spend all day on Netflix" I scolded her

"Yeah, you had a boring childhood" She yawned

"You're such a brat" I grabbed her and started tickling her. "Stop, stop" She was breathless from laughing so much.

I went to have a bath then I threw on a leggings and a sweat shirt. I packed my hair in a messy bun and went downstairs. I was greeted by the warm scent of chicken nuggets, tater tots and some weiners in the background.

My mouth watered when I saw the dinning table.

"Morning sleepy head" Hailey waved at me. I picked up a plate and poured everything that was edible into my plate.

"You must be really hungry" Dean said. I nodded and sat down to devour the delicacy in front of me.

"Ahh, so good" I moaned as the warm taste filled my dry taste buds. It was so good that I didn't care if I was going to eat a lot of food this morning.

The doorbell rang and a waiter from Pizza hut was in front of the house.

"Um, did you guys order a pizza?" I asked

"Ah yes" Hailey picked up the paper and signed it

"One pepperoni, Philly steak, cheese, Onion and pepper, macaroni and cheese pizza" He handed the boxes to Hailey

My jaw dropped.

"So much pizza?" I asked

"Yeah so, it's not like we haven't eaten more before" She carried it in.

"Alright, so what are we going to watch?" Dean asked

"Hmm, I'm not sure, Love alarm?" Harley said

"No, don't see that stuff, the ending of season 1 is annoying" I yelled

"Alright, I still believe then" Hailey said

We practically spent all day in front of tv. We took breaks in between our movies which was still spent staring at our phones.

When the pizza finished, we order burgers and curly fries. Today is the type of day I love. No worries, filled with food and movies.

Dean left an hour ago to go and drop my sisters back home and I decided to stay up and wait for him. I actually don't like messing with my sleep time but then, I still felt the urge to.

I picked up my phone and started scrolling through a bunch of things. My back was hurting so I laid on the couch. I waited for Dean for a while before I felt my eye lids giving up on me.

**

Thanks for this chapter

Love you.

~Peace