C H A P T E R 46

This chapter doesn't add or change anything in this story. It is dedicated to all the desires Harvey has been keeping in her. You may proceed if you're comfortable.

Harvey's POV,

There is a villa here and apparently, Pierson picked this place. I know what exactly is her plan and I think I'm ready.

I'm been keeping myself for the right man. If Dean is not the right man, then I don't know Who is.

Dean held my hand and we walked over to the villa. We stood outside and looked at it.

"Harvey, you can turn around and we can go back to your place to meet Pierson. If you step through that door, then I'll not be able to hold back at all" He said.

I smiled and walked over to the front door. I took off my jacket and opened the door. I entered into the Villa and I got carried away by the beauty of the villa.

I was admiring the villa when Dean grabbed my shoulders and pushed me against the wall. His lips landed on mine and he kissed me passionately. The touch of his lips was sending shivers down my spine and an overlapping sensation was building in my stomach.

I ran my fingers through his hair as I stepped out of my stilettos and stood on my toes. I grabbed his tie and started taking it off without breaking free from him. He begged for entrance into my mouth and I opened it slightly. His tongue dived in my mouth like a snake about to devour his prey.

I started unbuttoning his shirt and slid it down his shoulders. I wrapped my hands around his neck while he took off his shirt without breaking free.

We pulled apart breathless and stared into each other's eyes. His sparkling eyes were no longer blue and shinning but we're now gray and hooded. I swallowed my breath as I realized what his eye color meant. I took a deep breath and calmed my self down.

He managed to use one hand to hold my back and another hand to guide us through to the bedroom as we were kissing. We didn't break free even when we got to the door. He managed to use one hand to open the door and used his feet to slam the door.

He flipped me around and pushed my hair to the side. He started torturing me with my number one weakness, neck kisses. He licked my neck like I was candy and I melted under his touch. His hand slipped into my dress and he stroked me through the net fabric of my thong.

I grabbed his shirt from behind and placed a hand on his head as support when my legs couldn't take the pleasure anymore. I moaned in pleasure because the feeling was so euphoric.

He slowly zipped down my dress and it pooled at my feet. I took my bra off and bent down to take off my thongs when he stopped me.

"I want to take that off" I pointed at my panties so I nodded and unbuckled his belt. He took off his jeans and briefs. My jaw dropped when I saw his man hood. I realized that I was done for.

He guided me to the bed and I laid down on my back. He hovered over me and kissed me briefly on the lips before licking me from my neck to the middle of my chest.

He enclosed my nipple in his mouth and played with the other one with his finger. The overlapping sensation was starting to build in my stomach again and I felt like I was going to burst soon. His index finger starting drawing circles on my stomach and even that was so sensual.

He licked my stomach and started moving downwards. I could feel his hot breath on my folds through my panties as he just stared at it.

He placed a soft kiss on it through my panties. Then he moved to the side and gripped the left side of the thong with his teeth. He dragged it down and did the same with the other. I thought he was going to use his hand remove it but then he grabbed the part facing my clit with his teeth and removed my thongs with his teeth.

He placed another soft kiss on it and I was already shaking. He stroked it gently with his tongue and used his fingers to play with it. He continued stroking it with his tongue and I don't know if it's because of the pace but it was driving me crazy.

I grabbed the sheets of the bed when he started attacking my clit with his tongue. This is the greatest pleasure I've ever been given before.

He kissed me on the lips before gently sliding into me. Marking me as his property, his woman. We were finally United as one and nothing can ever separate us.

***

I feel like if I went further, I'd have to mark this book as mature content. I assure that this book is not a corrupt one and only this chapter has sex.

Thanks for reading.

I love you lovelies.

~Peace