C H A P T E R 39

Harvey's POV,

"Get out woman" Someone was yelling and pulling my hair to wake me up.

"Just leave me alone" I pushed that person away hoping that he would quiet down. When the noise stopped, I continued my sleep.

I think I was about to kiss Cameron Dallas in my dream wedding when I was instantly brought out of my sleep by something.

I looked down at myself and I was soaked. Dean and Hailey were holding buckets and laughing.

"Oh no, you didn't" I hopped out of the car and chased them. "Get here you two" I carried a stick and chased Dean into the pond. He kept on running and "splash" he landed in the pond. I wanted to break this stick on him but seeing him taking a pond bath with ducks seems fine with me.

"Alright, we have a log cabin here in the woods. We will be staying for the time we'll be here" Liam said and picked up his suitcase and started walking towards a house on the hill which I presume is the log cabin.

The cabin was exactly what I expected a Cyprus property to be like. The inside looked exactly like their houses. This just ruins the entire point of a outdoor trip. This people are so boring, they literally have a refrigerator filled with junk. I think I'm going to actually pass away.

"You guys do understand that by going on a camping trip, you have to step out of your regular lives and survive like a caveman and they didn't have Cheetos then" I collected a pack of Cheetos from Luke.

"What do you mean? This is how camp should be like" Dean said.

"Is this how you guys camp? That shows that you know very little about camping" I yelled

"And Who are you to say all of this?" Liam said

"You know nothing about our family" Luke snapped

"Did we say we wanted to come on this fucking trip?" Dean yelled.

"What are you all getting worked up about?" I asked in confusion.

They walked out of the living room in different directions and I was so confused. The butler here, yes there's a butler at camp, showed us to our rooms.

I decided to share a room with Hailey and Pierson but I really didn't feel like sleeping alone. I didn't want any of the guys to you know, show up in my room or something.

I didn't realize how serious that scene earlier was until the boys refused to come out for dinner. They locked their room doors and no matter how hard we tried, they didn't open.

I went out a while later for some star gazing. I was shocked when I saw Liam, Luke and Dean sitting outside, alone and at different places. Something about this entire situation made it feel like an episode story. One of those scenes where you have three options. Either you go to Liam, Luke or Dean. I wanted to go meet Liam, I wanted to hug Luke and console him but my heart chose Dean.

I will like to believe that I chose him because of his current situation but I can't help but feel like that's not it.

"Hey" I said as I took a sit beside him.

"Don't you have some perfect camping trip to enjoy?" He asked

"Why are you getting mad? I only asked a question earlier today" I defended myself.

"Whatever, I'm leaving tomorrow" He stood up and was about leaving

"Fine go but here's one thing you need to know, I didn't plan this trip for myself. I saw how much fun you guys had the last time, so I planned a camping trip because I know how much you guys love it and you haven't gone since like forever" I think a tear dropped at this point.

Dean pulled me into a hug. I was caught off guard but as soon as I realized what was going on, I wrapped my hands around his waist and allowed myself in his masculine scent.

He pulled away and cupped my face then he stared into my eyes. I really thought he was going to kiss me but he kissed my forehead.

"I'm sorry for how I acted? I know you always have good intentions and I can't believe I yelled at you when you're so innocent"

"I'm not as innocent as you think" I chuckled when I flashed back to all the times I fantasized about Dean.

"I don't care if your mind is thicker than syrup but you'll always be a pure angel to me" He pecked my lips

"So why did you really snap out?" I asked

"You really want to know don't you?" I nodded my head and he sighed in defeat and led me back to where we were seating.

"This forest was the last place I saw my parents smile" He said.

"Do you mean?"

"Yes, they died in this same forest. They fell off the bridge and didn't make it out alive. My mom's body was never found"

"Did you ever just wonder if she was still alive?" I asked.

"Nope, it was a pretty deep ocean, anyone who survives that deserves an award. Besides, it's possible that she was eaten by a shark or something" Dean said.

"That explains why you guys were so cranky, I'm really sorry. I didn't know you guys went through so much here at this very place I brought you to"

"It's ok, my mom always said that the greatest way to stop getting hunted by your past is to forget your past. What better way to get over the past than to relive it and see there's nothing much" Dean said.

"You're right"

"That's why I am so mad with my brothers because they saw what I went through after our parents death yet they abandoned me and went to start another life but I'm angrier at myself for being a fool and having fun with them. I want to hate them but I just can't"

"Of course you can't, regardless of whatever they did, they're still your brothers and nothing can change that. You can get angry, yell at them, beat them, fight with them but you can never hate them. This is one thing brothers share that friends can never share it no matter how strong their friendship is" I hugged him and let him cry on my shoulder.

"When did you get so smart?" Dean asked.

"I've been living with you for so long, of course you're rubbing off on me" I teased him. He pulled away and there wasn't a single tear drop on my shirt. Really? You just told me about your sad childhood and no single tear.

"Hey you want to do something crazy?" Dean said.

"Yeah, I guess so"

"Take off your clothes" He said

***
Thanks for this chapter

Bye

Love ya