C H A P T E R 48

Harvey's POV,

The wedding preparations started almost immediately. It has always been my dream to get married in a hall that was similar to a green house.

It will have a lot of flowers and trees but it was really hard finding one that has all those. With that we concluded that it may have to be a green house.

Dean and Luke wanted a fancy hall but Pierson and I liked the green house so we chose the green house.

I sent a text message to Liam inviting for the wedding. I know he was avoiding me but I think I'd really like it if he would at least attend my wedding.

Dean has resumed work at his company and I've been missing him like crazy. I decided to go and visit him today. There were a bunch of things I wanted to do before we got married and I won't lie but him taking me on his office desk is definitely one of it.

Gina told me that he's pretty serious with work that even though he has a major surgery coming up, he's still over working his body.

We finally told the whole family about his surgery. They were all devastated but then they realized that what Dean needs the most right now is all the positivity and support he can get.

I didn't eat this morning because I was feeling a bit nauseous. The sight of food made me feel like throwing up. I settled for a pack of beef jerky because I don't think that even if you give a Rice Krispies treats or Cheetos, I'll eat it.

I ordered some Chipotle for Dean and put it in a lunch box. I put on a simple dress and a jacket. I entered Dean's company and I was dumbfounded.

This place is bigger than the neighborhood I grew up in and I'm being serious. They were never ending staircases. Everything was so expensive and glowing that I was scared to see anything.

"Hey, I'm here to see Dean" I told the receptionist.

"Do you have an appointment?" She scanned me from up to down.

"No"

"Then this is a complete waste of time" She chewed her gum loudly and continued typing on her desktop.

"I don't think I need an appointment to see my fiancee" I said

She burst into laughter.

"Right then I'm his sister" She chuckled

"I'm not cracking a joke"

She came out of the counter and came in front of me.

"Listen, my job is already so difficult because of sluts like you who show up daily creating a fuss. Don't make me call the security on you and kindly use the exit" She yelled while spitting on my face.

"What's going on here?" I turned my head to the source of the voice. It was a man, he looked like Gina a lot.

"Sir, it's this whore, she's trying to see the boss" The guy looked at me for a moment.

"I told her that...." The sound of his hand colliding with her face echoed through the halls.

"Do you have the slightest idea who this is? She's Dean's fiance" He said.

Her face became pale and she looked petrified.

"You brain won't work if you don't use it and your toothbrush won't work unless you use it" I spat when I remembered the unpleasant smell that came out of her mouth.

"I'm Larry, Dean's cousin and it's so good to finally meet you Harvey"

"I'm guessing Dean told you about me"

"He won't shut up about you" He took me to Dean's office.

"He's in a meeting but you can wait for him here" I nodded and settled on the couch.

I laid on the couch for a bit but then I drifted off to sleep.

I turned a bit and I looked around my surroundings. It was unfamiliar, where am I ? I'm in Dean's office.

I felt something warm and I looked down and saw a blanket on my body. Who put this here?

"I see you're finally awake Sunshine" A voice said from behind me.

I turned around to see Dean sitting on his chair wearing a pair of round transparent glasses holding a fidget spinner.

I stood up and went over to him.

"I came here to see you because I missed you but I ended up falling asleep" I sat on his desk in front of him.

He wanted to pull me to straddle him but I gripped his tie and pulled him up.

"But I guess it's not late to have fun"

"Harvey, I have work to do" I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Don't worry, we'll make it quick" I said

His lips descended on mine as he gripped my ponytail and let my hair down. He took of my jacket and pulled me down from the table.

He bent me over the table and did what I've been craving for. He took me on his desk. The same desk he signs deals. I felt so irresponsible and sexy.

I went to the green house to check how things were going and it didn't look like a green house anymore. It was extremely beautiful and I was so happy that I'm getting married with my best friend.

I know Pierson is my cousin but she's also my best friend.

"Hey girl" Avery hugged me from behind "you're getting fat or don't tell me that a Cyprus is growing inside you"

I pushed her away and blushed when the thought of a mini Dean crossed my mind.

"Shut up Avery" She was an interior decorator so she was in charge of the wedding.

Dean and Larry came to the hall to inspect things too. When Larry saw Avery, he was struck with Cupid's arrow.

He came over to me to ask a few things about her and I ended up giving him her number.

I was going to restroom when I saw a very rare sight. Pierson was sitting on Luke's lap and they were reading something on a phone together.

I smiled when I turned around and saw Dean talking to Hailey and Harley while Larry was hitting on Avery.

I really am the glue that holds this family together. The only person who lost was the one I knew before all of them.

I miss Liam.

***

Thanks for this chapter.

I love you

~Peace