C H A P T E R 50

Dean's POV,

"Your mother"

What?

"Harvey, if you think this is funny, then you're wrong. I get it, your mum is back. You don't have to remind me that I lost mine"

I can't believe Harvey would do something like this.

"No, I'm not kidding. Come with me if you don't believe me"

We went into the retirement home. She went to the front desk and talked to the receptionist for awhile before she came back with a card.

"This our visiting card and her room number"

We went upstairs and started looking for 36A. After a while, we came across the room. I swallowed a deep breath, if Harvey is not lying and my mom is really here then I'll be the happiest man alive but not as happy as when Harvey told me she loves me.

She knocked on the door and we heard a bit of rustling before the door swung open.

"Mom?" I looked at a middle aged woman with a lot of tattoos and piercings that looked nothing like my mom.

"I ain't your mama pretty boy. You looking for Timid eh? Why don't you losers check the rooftop? She goes there every evening saying her son is waiting for her"

I ran up the stairs to the rooftop. Harvey was a bit slow but I couldn't slow than. I've been looking for my mom for years now and I've finally found her. I kicked the door open and a woman was standing there.

Her long brown hair was still the same only with a hint of gray. She was still the same as she was in my memory. My mom promised on the rooftop of our Log cabin that she'd be back soon and she just needed to get something with Dad but she never came back.

My mom left me just like that but I don't get it, if she's alive, why didn't she look for me?

"Mom?" I said.

The woman turned around and I came face to face with her. It was really her, my mom who I lost ten years ago was looking at me.

"Dean? My son is that you?" She came over to me and touched my shoulder and face "My son" She hugged me.

I had so many questions I wanted to ask her but I couldn't. I just hugged her tightly and let out all the tears.

"I'm sorry for not finding you. I looked for you day and night but I couldn't find you my son. I heard you became very wealthy and handsome but I wanted to see you. This retirement home is located in the middle of nowhere and I didn't even know where to start from. I didn't know a thing about you. I lived with the guilt of not looking for you for the past ten years" She burst into tears

"Mom it's ok, Do you remember that I told you that wherever you are, I'd find you? I found you didn't I?" I said

"I love you Dean"

"I love you Mom"

"Argh!!!" Someone shouted from behind. That sounds like Harvey.

I ran over to where the noise came from and saw Harvey holding the door knob with one hand and the her stomach with the other.

"Oh my God, what's wrong with you?"

"I don't know, I hit it on the stairs when I was coming up and it hurts badly. I've been nauseous too so I think it's the guacamole I ate last night or something really bad" She squeezed it more

"You need medical attention but the drive to the city is way to far" I said

"There is a medical ward downstairs. You can take her there" My mom said