C H A P T E R 40

Harvey's POV,

What?" Here I was thinking I was the pervert.

"No, that's not what I mean but if that's what you want, there's plenty of room here" He smirked at me.

"Can we stop talking about sex and will you please tell me what you mean?" I asked.

"Have you ever swam in lake under the moonlight before?" Dean asked

"I know I'm nuts but that's just crazy even for me. I mean, the water is like 31.5°c" I said.

"That's the fun part" Dean took off his shirt and I was left speechless. I have seen him shirtless before but maybe it was the moonlight or it was just my eyes but he was hotter.

The moonlight passed through the lines of his rock hard abs. He was shining like a piece of diamond.

"Like what you see" He pushed his hair back and did like a model. I think I'm drooling. I shook my head and erased every perverted thoughts out of my head.

He took off his shorts and my breath hitched when I realized he was wearing only briefs. At least he's not wearing super tight ones or else, I don't think I'll still be standing here.

He jumped into the water and I watched how he looked like a really rare gem swimming under the moonlight. I was lost for words, the scene was just so beautiful.

"Come in, it's not that cold" He yelled.

"I'm not going to strip in front of you"

"Fine, I'll close my eyes, take it off and hop in. I can't see you from under the water" He turned around.

I mastered a little bit of courage and took my shirt off. I didn't realize I had nice C cups until tonight. I took off my  jeans and I covered myself up. I don't know if I did that because it was chilling or I was nervous.

I let my hair down because I wanted it to always take a swim. I dipped my toe inside the water and it was freezing. I closed my eyes and jumped in.

"Argh" I yelled as the icy water hit me. Dean turned around and smirked.

He was staring at my chest and I didn't know what to do. I liked how he was looking at me but it all seemed too wrong, so I pretended like I was scratching my neck and used my hand to cover my cleavage.

He cleared his throat and looked away when he realized what was going on. It was getting kind of akward and I need to clear the air.

"Splash"

"Did you just splash water at me?" Dean asked

"Maybe" I splashed him again.

"Come here you" Dean started chasing me. I swam as fast as I could but he was too fast, he grabbed my legs and yanked it. My back collided with his rock hard abs.

"So you think you can mess with me and get away with it" He whispered in my ear while playing with my bra strap. His breath alone was driving me crazy.

"I'll have you know that I punish anybody who messes with me" He pushed my hair to the side and kissed my shoulder.

For a sixteen years old, he sure knows a woman's weak points. I think it's because of his experience and all the R rated movies he watches.

He kissed my shoulder and licked it like it was candy. He grabbed my bra strap with his teeth and pulled it down then the continued kissing my shoulder.

His hands made it's way to my chest and he held me through my bra. I moaned because the feeling was just too sensual. He kept on kissing my neck and I thought I was going to explode.

I turned me around and captured my lips within seconds. He kissed me so passionately under the moonlight. It was very slow and passionate. I've never felt anything so passionate before. He grabbed me from behind and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He got out of water and carried me over to the grass. He placed his t-shirt and dropped me on it. He hovered over me and looked at me. His eyes glittered under the moonlight. If I have my first time here, I absolutely don't mind because this scene is just too beautiful and perfect for me.

Dean lowered himself on me and kissed me again. I wrapped my arms around his neck and allowed myself to get lost in his scent.

We were on our way back to the cabin after drying up when we saw something that we would have never imagined.

Luke was making out with Pierson. I knew it, I saw Luke giving Pierson some sleazy looks in the van.

"I guess he couldn't settle for you Harvey" Dean said. I wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"It's ok, that brings it down to you and Liam" I wish Liam too will find someone else but knowing Liam, he's not one to give up.

Dean led me to his room. He put on some pants and hopped into the bed. He didn't even bother to put on a shirt.

"I don't have anything to sleep in" I told him.

"Here, you can have my shirt" He threw a shirt at me.

"Isn't this the shirt you wore from home?" I asked

"Yes, I want you to choke and get lost in my smell" He smirked

"I'm not wearing your dirty shirt"

"Come on, it doesn't smell bad" I sniffed it and it definitely didn't smell bad. It smelt so delicious and had that strong masculine scent.

I started walking towards the bathroom.

"Hey, where are you going to?" He asked

"I'm not going to change in front of you"

"It's nothing I haven't seen before" He obviously enjoyed teasing me.

"Shut up" I ran into the bathroom and held my chest because it was about to burst.

I climbed into the bed and put a pillow as a barrier between Dean and I. As much as I loved sleeping in his arm, I love teasing him more.

I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I heard movements beside me and I was gently pulled into a pair of strong arms.

I didn't say anything, I just allowed myself to get comfortable in his arms.

***

Thanks for this chapter.