C H A P T E R 20

Luke's POV, (surprise)

I opened the door for Harvey and I stared at her like a moron. She looked so beautiful and her eyes were hidden under her long lashes that flickered at me like a temptress.

I gulped hard as she came into my house. How can someone be so pretty? When I asked her what movie she wanted to see and when she said she wanted to watch Sierra Burgess is a loser. I was really shocked.

Girls are really crazy for Noah Centineo that they see literally all his movies. She looked so beautiful under the TV light. I couldn't even concentrate on the movie, I was just staring at her.

When I noticed that she was shifting uncomfortably in her sit, I realized it was because of me so I turn to the TV. The space between us suddenly grew smaller. Our shoulders were touching and I don't why but for some reason just touching her elbow was driving me crazy.

I was sweating profusely and another part of me was getting excited. I have never been this nervous around a woman before. I can't take it again, I have to speak up.

"I can't take this anymore" I collected the remote from her hand and dropped it on the table. I leaned in to claim her lips but she was leaning back. I followed her and when I got mid air, she raised her back and placed it back down. It's like she was confused about what to do.

"Have you never kissed before?"

"No" Shit, she hasn't kissed before. No this isn't right. I can't do this to her. Her first kiss should be special. It should be when I only feel love for her but now all I feel is lust.

"Harvey, let's not do this now ok? You're not ready for this. I can tell" She smiled at me and continued watching the movie.

I moved closer to her if that was even possible. I placed my arms around her shoulder and dragged her closer to me.

She snuggled with me and soon she fell asleep with her face buried in my chest. I smelled her hair and ran my fingers through it. She smelled so good like how can she smell so good.

I went to make Harvey something to eat when she wakes up. I don't really know how to cook. I decided to make some noodles for her. I think I put too much water because it ended up becoming noodle soup but at least it tasted ok.

Harvey's POV,

I rubbed my eyes and rose up. I looked around me and scratched my head in confusion.

Where am I?

Oh right! Luke's Study. I was lying on the couch with a blanket on my body. Where's Luke? As if he could read my mind. The door swung open slowly and Luke came in.

He was holding a tray which consisted of a bowl and a water bottle.

"Are you hungry?" Luke asked me. I nodded my head because I was starving.

He placed a bowl of noodle soup in front of me. I picked up a fork and wrapped it around a bunch of noodles and lifted it up to my mouth. I opened my mouth and took it in. I took a moment to identify the taste.

It wasn't as good as it looked but it was manageable.

"How does it taste?" Luke asked.

"Um, it tastes good"

"Are you lying to me?"

"Yes" I smiled as Luke gasped.

"You monster" Luke held his heart like he was hurt.

"Well it's edible" I ate a few spoons but feared that I'd get stomach upset so I pushed it aside.

Luke told me some of his childhood tales then he offered to drop me home. He stopped at our estate gate because he had somewhere important to be.

I pulled out my phone and was scrolling through my phone. I reached home but didn't look away from the screen of my phone.

"I see you haven't changed your habit of using your phone on the road" I heard a very familiar voice.

I looked up and my came face to face with a very familiar face.

"Oh hey Liam" I continued using my phone. Wait!..."Liam?" You moron.

"Hey sweetheart, did you miss me?" I ran over to Liam and engulfed him in a hug.

"What are you doing here Liam?"

"Remember my business trip, it was actually in Manhattan so I came to Brooklyn to see my special girl" I was so happy to see Liam.

"How did you know where to find me?"

"Well finding where Dean Cyprus lives wasn't such a big deal"

He's right Dean is like greater than any celebrity out there. I don't really know if I should invite Dean inside or something judging from the fact that Dean isn't as nice as he used to be.

"I thought I'd just see you but I should get going"

"No come in, at least have some tea then you can leave" Liam came in and took a sit. I don't expect Liam to be amazed by Dean's riches because he's also wealthy. I think out of all three of them, Dean is the wealthiest.

"What tea would you like?"

"Honey and ginger tea please" I asked Susan to make Liam his tea.

"So how are my sisters? What of my mom?"

"Your sisters are doing just fine but they really miss you. Your mom's still the same, her treatments have been going fine and she's responding to them but still no sign of her waking up"

I really miss my mom but I promised myself that I would cry. I fought back the urge to cry.

The front door swung open and Dean walked in. He threw his bag on the couch and went to the kitchen. He doesn't seem like he has seen Liam yet.

He was about going upside with a can of Dr pepper in his hand when he turned around to look at who was on his couch.

"Harvey, who's the guest?" He came to the living room.

"He's a friend of mine"

"I see and did you tell him that he's not welcome here"

"Huh?"

"Tell him that he's not welcome and should get out of my house ASAP" He opened his drink and took a sip then went upstairs.

For a twelve year old, he sure has an attitude.

***

Thank you for this chapter.

See you next time.

Love you a lot

Heaven or Hell by Don Toliver.

Chaow