C H A P T E R 14

Harveys POV,

"You're amazing Harvey, you're like so beautiful" Player, such a player.

You've only met me once and I'm suddenly so beautiful and amazing"

"Doll face, you seem not to know that you have real beauty"

"If this is your way of flirting then you stink at flirting"

"Have mercy on my tender heart and go on a date with me"

"Wow, that's straight forward, alright but its not a date" I hung up

I woke up very early the next day. I waxed my pits because I had to wear a strapless top and baggy jean. I brushed my hair and packed it in a low bun then I laid my edges.

I put my phone in my purse and went out of the room.

"Someone looks fancy" I heard a voice behind me and I looked around to see Dean leaning on his doorframe looking at me. For a twelve year old, he's very talkative but then that's just Dean's nature.

I didn't really know what to say so I just smiled and continued walking. "Are you going on a date?"

Busted!!!

"No, of course not" He looked at me with a I'm not buying that cheap lie look but I dont have time to argue with him.

I ran out of the house because I didn't want to run into anyone else. I took a cab to the Central park, where Luke was waiting for me.

When I got to the park, I saw Luke standing at the fountain watching the swans.

"I didnt know that you like Swans" I said behind Luke then I slapped my head when I realized the crap that I just said. I have only met him one so how on earth will I know that he likes or hates Swans.

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me doll face. I'm glad that you came, I had second thoughts"

"Well, I know that its rude to turn down an invitation"

Luke and I took a walk in the park. He asked me a bit about myself and I got to know a bit of him too.

He and Dean didn't actually get along well when he was still normal. They were friends in elementary but when they got to middle school, they stopped getting along. Their companies are also rivals in the business world but I feel like there's more to his relationship with Dean.

So technically, they're enemies in the real world and as businessmen.

"He will so flip out that I flirted with you when he gets back to normal" Luke said.

"Why would he care? I actually don't see any reason why Dean would actually care about what I do".

"Trust me, as long as I am involved", he will surely care

"Oh pretty" Luke turned his head to check what I was talking about. There were lots of birds in the sky and it looked they were going somewhere.

"They migrating to Africa" Luke informed me like he knew that I was really dumb and wouldn't know where they were going.

"Of course I know that" I tried to look smart.

"Really, so you actually knew that they were migrating?"

"Yes"

"So why are they migrating?"

"Huh?"

"Why are they migrating?"

"Um..because..um..just because"

"Every other continent besides Africa is too cold for them after summer. They all move to Africa for warmth and protection. Didnt you watch Yellow Bird?" He laughed at me

Why am I surrounded by so many people who look down on me all the time?

I got insulted by Dean for having bad taste in music yesterday and today, I got insulted for not watching an animated movie. Then the voices in my head are not helping matters either. Why am I this sad?

"Harvey, Arent you hungry?" Luke brought me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, I'm starving" Luke took me to a very fancy steakhouse. I had some fried rice and some steak. It was really good.

"So what are your hobbies?" Luke asked as he took a bite from his plate of crab. I can never eat crab. I dont even know what part is edible and which isnt.

After eating, we went round New York and he took me to a lot of exciting places. We had dinner at a restaurant that had a rooftop with a very nice view of the entire Brooklyn.

I was at the rooftop getting lost in the wind. Luke went to get something from his car. I was so engrossed in letting go of all my thoughts that I didnt even realize that he was standing behind me.

"Do you miss your old career? Do I miss being a model?"

"I know that I should miss modeling because this is a dream job for so many ladies but I dont miss modeling that much. When I was a model, I didnt know the importance of life. I lived with no worries and cares. I only cared about looking picture perfect and didn't even plan my life" I told Luke about all of my regrets and He stood closer to me.

"You're not the only one with regrets. I had a wife before, her name was Eliza"

"Was? Is she dead?"

"Yes, I didnt value her until the day that she passed away He took my hands in his" There was amusement in his eyes

"You actually bought that lie" I slapped his head

"Are you kidding me?"

"Listen, I am getting fond of you Harvey, I'm not saying I have feelings for you but I might sometime later. I want to make this work"

"Oh, If you feel that strongly about it then I know that even if I tell you not to, you wont listen but I'm not ready for any relationship"

"I know that, let's hang out a lot and become best of friends"

I stared into the stars and smiled as the wind slapped my face. Today, a new friend entered my life and Im not sure whats going to happen from now on but I am not worried because whatever happens, Ill face it.

***

Thanks for completing this chapter.

I love you, Sorry Love con wont be available but Rose Wine Consequences just might be available.