C H A P T E R 43

Harvey's POV,

I'm glad that Dean is awake. I was worried sick about him. I'm also glad that he will soon get back to normal but the surgery.

I don't want to let him do it but if he doesn't do it, he'll become yesterday's sensation. I don't want to lose Dean but I can't let him go under the knife.

What am I going to do? Dean didn't want to tell the others but I convinced him to. He said he wasn't ready to tell them and I let him have his way.

It's the least I can do. I was walking up to my room when someone tapped me. I turned around and it was Liam.

"Harvey, Can I talk to you?" He said

"Yeah sure, I'm all ears" I said

"Are you free tomorrow night?" He asked me

"Tomorrow? Um yeah, I'm totally free"

"I was wondering if you would want to go out with me?" His cheeks flushed up.

"Like on a date?" No Harvey, on a vigil, a voice in my head teased me.

"Yes" He said

"Ok" I smiled at him.

I do have to talk to Liam about this entire situation. I went up to my room to look for a suitable outfit. I always have issues getting dressed and I really didn't want anything that would stress me out. I still had some clothes here at Dean's place and I think I have a maroon dress.

I was looking for the dress when there was a knock on the door. Pierson's head popped in and she smiled nervously at me. That's weird, Pierson never knocks on doors or at least not my door.

She took a sit on the bed and I sat down beside her.

"Pierson are you alright?" I asked her

"Yes, it's just that I'm scared"

"Whoa, what on Earth is the mighty Pierson scared of?"

"Luke, the relationship. I don't really know where I stand with him. We've made out a few times but that's all, we haven't exchanged the words or really talked about our feelings" She said

"I never thought I'd see the day. Listen Pierson, the human heart is very difficult and plus, Luke isn't really into all this commitment stuff. Didn't you see how he suddenly moved to you when I was still sorting out my feelings?" I said

"I hope you're not mad" She said

"Mad? Why on Earth would I be mad? He relieved me of the stress of choosing between two guys"

"Have you sorted your feelings out yet?"

"I'm not so confident but I have dinner with Liam tomorrow and I'm guessing I will have to make up my mind before then" I said

She smiled at me but I couldn't see the uncertainty and sadness in her eyes.

"Come on, Pierson stop worrying so much. If Luke hurts you, I'm going to snap his fingers, chop off his manhood and feed it to the dogs" I hugged her.

"Are you up for some celebrity cat fishing?" She smiled brightly. Now that's my Pierson.

"When am I not?"

We usually catfish celebrities when we're bored. We have various fake accounts and we use it on tinder and Instagram. We send sexts to celebrities and try to see their reactions.

We decided to catfish Cole Sprouse. I mean, he's like so hot so who wouldn't. We cat fished Ross Lynch once and we nearly got in trouble with the cops.