C H A P T E R 53

Three years Later

Harvey's POV,

It's been three years since Dean went to Spain. I couldn't contact him because he was in a special intensive Care unit.

I miss him a lot but our little daughter Dylan misses him more. Yes, he was right, I gave birth to a baby girl. I named her Dylan just like I promised.

Pierson and Luke got married after their daughter Alexa was born. They had a really simple wedding. Avery and Larry dated for a year before they got married.

Luke came back to join the company. He also changed his name back to Dom Cyprus. My mom and sisters moved back to Vegas. They come to New York to visit a lot and always spend Christmas with us. Hailey got into Harvard and she's serious with her boyfriend remember him, the Gardener's son.

Dean's sister came back a month ago. She was so happy to see her mom and brother but when she heard about Dean, she cried a lot. She's doing much better now and she helps me watch Dylan when I go to work.

Since I studied business administration in school, Luke gave me a job in the company. He made me the CEO of their hotel. It was a really nice title and I've held it for two years now.

I was sitting on Dean's bed going through some of our memories on my phone. This days, I feel so alone despite the fact that I'm surrounded by so many people.

"Mommy" Dylan climbed the bed and came to meet me.

"What is it my baby?" I kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry, daddy will come back soon" She hugged me. She kept on asking about her dad so I told her that her dad travelled and was working really hard and will soon come home.

I couldn't control my tears again. I burst into tears. She cleaned my tears and patted my back. She has been my only comfort during this wait for Dean to come back.

Pierson tries to make me feel loved so she brings Lexi and they spend three out of seven days at our place. Everyone was taking good care of me but I still missed Dean.

Liam was arrested after he shot Dean. Since Dean didn't die, his sentence was shortened and he was sentenced to ten years imprisonment. I actually felt sorry for him but I refused to visit him until I heard that he had become suicidal and he tried multiple times to kill himself.

I went to visit him and we solved our problems once for all. Until Dean comes back, I will not completely forgive him.

Today is Dylan's play and she has been talking all day about it. She was playing the role of a princess and I guess she was just really happy that she was wearing a tiara.

I made everyone attend the play because it would really make her happy. I've actually seen the high school version of the play Reach for the Stars before but I've never seen the grade school version.

Lexi was also in the play but she was the princess's fairy godmother. The play just basically revolved around a princess that saved her kingdom through songs. It was a musical and it was super cute.

After the play, I went backstage to see my princess.

"How did I do?" She asked

"You were lovely baby" I hugged her.

"There's my little star" Dean's sister, Devon kissed her cheek.

"Can I have some ice cream Aunt?" Lexi asked me

"How can I say no to my cuties?" I carried her up.

We were having ice cream at an ice cream shop when my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it was a foreign number.