Chapter 1 - Clara and Me

Working from early morning till late night on shooting Violetta first season is very tiring, but it's always fun if we can work with people we love and count them as close friends.

This is how me and Clara Alonso are.

You know her as Angie Carrara from the show, but she's more than that. She's maybe my closest friend from the cast beside Alfredo and Mirta.

Mirta sometimes treats me like her son, or something like that, even though she's not so much older than me while Alfredo is my best friend whom I can count on and tell anything to. But there is something that so far I haven't told anyone: I'm in love with Clara.

Yes, I might sound pathetic and unbelieveable, but this is the truth.

But what can I do? She's so beautiful, kind, talented and her voice is just amazing. I just don't have anything bad to say about her. She's perfect.

I love her so much that sometimes she's the only reason I'm still going to work even if I feel awful for some reason. But there is a problem: she has a boyfriend, called Diego Dominguez and they really seem to love each other pretty much. This is really painful to watch sometimes, but I try to ignore them when they're kissing, or something like that near me.

- Diego! - I hear her sweet voice behind me then a slight push as she jumped on my back.

Yes, that's what we're usually doing... Or atleast she's doing when she wants to surprise me, or when she sees me upset and wants to cheer me up.

- Hey, girl! - I grinned as I kissed her arm that was around my neck - What are you up to?

- Just came to check on you! - she replied cheerfully - What's up?

- Nothing much. Just daydreaming.

- Daydreaming about what? Or who?

- Daydreaming about the most beautiful woman I've met - I said cheekily and you can probably guess whom I was thinking about what I said that.

But she always thinks I'm just being friendly and this is true... But at the same time I'm trying to say how much I adore her without scaring her away.

- Oh really? - she asked jokingly.

- Yes, really.

- And who is that woman, if I may ask?

- Someone who I actually on my back right now - I said jokingly as I put her down then pulled her into a tight hug as she was giggling and hugging me back then later on we went to the cafeteria to eat and stuff.

This is how we usually are... But I can't tell her how I really feel. It would ruin what we have now... I just can't do it...